“Amazing”

Mamasake Fiji
Ranked #14 of 121 Restaurants in Nadi
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Reviewed December 6, 2017

Wonderful night spent with friends at a top class restaurant. the staff were professional and the chefs were amazing cooking at the tables. We would eat there again.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

The menu has mainly Japanese dishes which are nicely presented but expensive and a little sparce. I am not Japanese and could not eat that food for 4 nights.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I came to the hotel and restaurant for a 12 hour layover. On the website it says the restaurant close at 10pm so I didn't try to get food on the way to check in to the hotel. The restaurant is on the premises and the menu looked good. Plus it would save me time and maximise my sleepy time.

I came well within the closing time (more than an hour prior to published closing time). But as I arrived I can tell they are closing the restaurant. When I asked the management they told me they will call me a taxi at my cost to go back into the city and get some food.

The taxi ended up being a shuttle company they used. And the driver (or the hotel people) will rip you off. The hotel people say FJD 5.00 for the round trip to McDonalds or burger king, around 3km or less. When I arrived to Burger King, and I said I wanted to sit down and enjoy my meal, the driver charged me FJD 10.00. I ended up paying more for the transportation than my food.

Don't be fooled, the people at both the hotel Oasis Palms and Mamasake may be friendly but they're definitely not helpful when it matters.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We weren't disappointed everything was nicely resented and tasty but the couple who took us there said it wasn't as good as the month before.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here tonight with workmates. .First time but everything everything exceeds my expectation and we all had a blastSpecial mention to the manager✌Highly recommended and it's worth a visit.