Bedarra Beach Inn(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$76
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$92
US$76
  • Pool
Mango Bay Resort Fiji(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$53
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$68
Gecko's Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$59
  • Pool
Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort(Sigatoka)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$202
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$373
US$121
Tambua Sands(Sigatoka)
Priceline
1,560 results
All reviewsall inclusive packagefrangipani burehappy hour gamesoutdoor showercoral coastaqua gymkids clubmongolian bbqnightly entertainmenthigh tidelocal villagepool volleyballocean front buredive shopfire walkingvillage tourwelcome home
Reviewed February 13, 2016

The staff and beauty of this place exceeded my expectations. Right on the beach you can use snorkelling gear and go for a swim in the clear and blue water. The term Fiji time grows on you and you forget about how crazy life is at home.

Stayed: September 2015
Hideawaymanagement, Guest Relations Manager at Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2016

Bula Megan C !
Greetings from the team at Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa.
Thank you for your review, which was much appreciated.
Our team is absolutely delighted that we could provide you with such a memorable holiday.
Megan C, we thank you once again for having choosen our resort as your holiday destination and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Vinaka & Tropical regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2016

This resort was pretty good.The restaurant food was good and the breakfast buffet was quite extensive.The evening entertainment and locals stage dancing was pretty good.Two gripes that I have is that I requested a wake up call which didn't happen.I notified reception of this.If I didn't set my alarm on my phone I would have missed my boat to Mana island.Also because we were leaving early we were promised take away breakfasts which were not supplied.

Room Tip: Not near road-too much vehicle noise
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Hideawaymanagement, Guest Relations Manager at Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2016

Bula Abey A!
Greetings from the team at Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa.
Thank you for your review, which was much appreciated.
I have noted the wake up call that never materialized, this only happens when there is a system breakdown during the night. And I apologies for not delivering your takeaway, this is being looked into with the department head concerned.
Once again, thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to having you again someday soon.
Vinaka & Regards,

Reviewed February 10, 2016

My family and I traveled to this resort from Jan 18th to 26th.
When we arrived check in wasn't until 2pm but we arrived 10am so we asked for an early check in as we had a toddler that screamed for a 5 hour flight and me being pregnant we really couldn't cope without a room until pm.
The hotel staff let us check in at 11am after we ate some breaky but they told me the room wouldn't be as good as the one i booked on expedia which was disappointing but I guess at least we got to check in early. The room was basic for what we paid.
Bathroom looked a bit run down.
I like how theirs no television in the room makes you feel more relaxed and not in tune with the world and news. Our scenery from our room was very nice like paradise every morning waking up to blue water.
I read a lot of reviews saying this location was too far for people but I would much rather stay here then anywhere near Nadi i think the coral coast was really nice.

Breakfast was included in the package I got. Every morning was a bit of a hassle because i had allergies and would have to ask the chef if they could make me something as they said the buffet was too much cross contamination with egg etc. They said they had gluten free pancakes but after the first breakfast i realised they had dairy which I'm allergic and the chef said he would make me soy milk ones then for days i started getting bad stomach pains and on the 6th day of breakfast he told me it was always the gluten free ones no wonder but then he said it wasn't so I'm not too sure what to believe in this case. But my stomach definitely didn't feel right.

I noticed staff were very slow in getting things you asked for easy things like a container or soy milk sometimes would wait up to 15 minutes. Even just taking your plate away or bringing you a plate.
Drinks are expensive around $16 for a mock tail of only lemon juice.
Prices seemed a bit over the top in my opinion the mini mart in the hotel was expensive and a taxi for a 20 minute ride was around $70

The entertainment was very good my toddler loved the night shows and all the activities by the pool at 10am looked fun.
The dinner chef was amazing with my meals and making me meals that I wasn't allergic to. I gave him a tip for being so generous.

If your thinking of going to the waterfall near by I would recommend catching a taxi from this hotel or the bus that is directly outside taxi is $70 and bus is $2. we were lied to that the bus didn't go right there when in fact it did they said this just so we would pay the taxi fare. It's just on the way back that you have to catch a taxi half way. Anyway put that aside it works out cheaper to travel there and the entry fee is $25 each instead of $168 a person if you book with the tour company at the hotel.

I had a good time at this resort holiday unfortunately my son got sick there with a cough so we went able to venture out much we stayed only at the hotel grounds and just did the waterfall trip and the bird zoo.
Snorkeling from the resort is a must but you have to wear reef shoes the rocks are very sharp. I got to go snorkeling once and saw some fish and a blue starfish but then i was told i would of seen more at the black rocks a shame I didn't get to go that far but there's always next time.

Room Tip: love the views
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Hideawaymanagement, Guest Relations Manager at Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2016

Bula Anthea G !
Sunny greetings from the team at The Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa.
We thank you for taking the time to review us on your recent visit to our resort.
I have noted your comments regarding the cost of drinks and the slow service which will be seriously looked into with our Food & Beverages manager.
One of our biggest challenges in Fiji is that over the past 5 years the government has increased import duty on all imported food and beverages thus hotel guests may feel this way. Transportation around the island or to the nearest town or for a tour is to the guests choice, however, we're always happy to assist and provide information plus options on what to choose when needed. As you mentioned the local bus to the waterfall at this village only runs twice a day on a one way basis thus we recommend a taxi at no extra cost on waiting fees.
I apologies for not meeting your request on your special diet, we would have been happy to help if you had brought this to our attention.
Anthea G, we thank you once again for your comments - hopefully we will see you all again sometime in the not too distant future.
Vinaka and Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 8, 2016

We had an amazing time for a 50th birthday party. 5 couples purchased the food and drinks package for 5 days, four nights.
Food was amazing! Service from the staff brilliant! Activities were fun, a couple scuba dived and loved it.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rita W
Hideawaymanagement, Guest Relations Manager at Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2016

Bula Rita W !
Warm greetings to you and thank you for your review. It is pleasing to know that you all had a great time with us.
We look forward to having you all again someday soon.
Vinaka & Regards,

Reviewed February 1, 2016

Bula Hideaway Team.

First impressions of this hotel are wonderful.

Check in was a breeze, We arrived late afternoon and hadn't eaten since breakfast so we were promptly taken to the restaurant for a quick bite to eat before being escorted to our room. A porter is available to take your luggage for you, Which is helpful because it is very warm.

Our room (48) Ocean view was lovely and close to the beach ( snorkeling is not permitted beyond the buoys due to health and safety reasons)

Our room was serviced daily with toiletries and milk (UHT not fresh) and there was also a lovely welcome drink and a platter for fresh fruit to enjoy.

As per a previous reviewer on here.... I must mention that the bathroom in room 48 is very tired. there are cracked tiles the light fitting wasn't secure even though someone came to change the light bulb whilst we were there. The paint work in the bathroom could do with an update as it is very worn.

The air con in the room was used most of the time we were there in conjunction with the ceiling fan, After a while the air con becomes noisy and starts to leak water (not a major issue but when its hot at night it makes it hard to sleep)

Linen and towels could do with updating as old and tired but still clean.

Breakfast buffet was provided each morning which was pleasant ( the man who cooked our eggs is warm and friendly and makes excellent poached eggs)
The choice is good most items available are western (baked beans bacon pancakes etc)

The snack bar was great for a quick bite, The icecream stand however wasn't able to make all the drinks on the menu available which was annoying on a hot day.

The lunch time meals were nice always a salad option which was nice especially the tropical chicken salad with the local pineapple chopped into it! Delicious!

Dinner time was also good and the nightly entertainment was nice with the guitar players playing various well known songs but putting a lovely Fijian twist on it.

The happy hour evening quiz is a lot of fun mostly due to the host (Marli?) usually a mix of music or movie quizzes brings the whole bar alive!!!

The Highlight of our trip had to be the snorkeling ( I cant recommend it highly enough it is a MUST do! ) Emori who hires you out the snorkel gear and flippers is the most delightful intelligent man and is happy to have a chat with you about the local reef spots and the best parts to snorkel in. We now feel very educated about coral reefs and have a better understanding to their fragility.

If you love marine life I strongly recommend taking an under water camera (gopro or similar) There is plenty of wild life around the resort to take photos of also including the landscapes sunsets and rises.

At the end of our holiday we settled our bill which I didn't feel was overly expensive for what we had (drinks from the bar and 2 sometimes 3 meals a day)

My best advice I can give is to order jugs of iced water where you can and dehydration can become a problem.

If you are visiting Fiji in general Summer season is November to March (expect it to be very hot and humid) I am told other times of the year it is much more comfortable.

Vinaka <3

Room Tip: Beach front rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Emily W
Hideawaymanagement, Guest Relations Manager at Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2016

Dear Emmie1983,

A huge “Bula” from the team at The Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa!
We sincerely thank you for your extensive review.
It sounds like you had an outstanding holiday at our beautiful resort. Thank you for your comments regarding the drinks by the quick bite, we have highlighted this to our Beverages Manager for an immediate attention. Currently we're working on these rows of bures for full makeover.
Once again we thank you for having stayed with us and look forward to having you again sometime soon.
Vinaka & regards,