This place is incredible. For those who like peace and quiet, this is the place to go. The fact that it's isolated (the access is pretty rough with a normal car), gives all the charm to this beautiful place. My boyfriend and I were the only guests in the resort for the first 2 days. We were greeted with warmth by the our local hosts who really made sure we were happy all the time. The villa where we stayed was located beautiful, and we had an amazing view on the lagoon from the balcony. Ole was cooking us breakfast every day, delicious lunch, and incredible dinner meals with most ingredients coming from their own garden.
The papaya and pineapple were extremely tasty!
In 2 days, I did so much: snorkelling, kayaking (available for free from the beach), horseriding (they have horses on the property!), playing with the goats (plenty on the property), kitesurfing, and just RELAXING on the hammock!
Just loved that place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namuka bay lagoon is more of a hideaway than a frilly resort it offers wellness in its serene and unpulluted surroundings, adventure in its limestone caves and historic archelogical sites and activities ranging from mountain biking,kayaking, horseriding, massage,meditation,snorkelling,hiking to nearby Fijian village or to nearby 5 star rssorts.The Namuka Bay lagoon is very safe for kids and it is the last part of the mainland which still has live coral.Namuka bay promises a healthy you, through our resorts gardens and corn fed pultry and meadow fresh milk and eggs. If you want to feel alive again try us..you wont be disapointed Namuka is Fiji's newly discovered paradise its not only for a new breed of eco-travellers but its for those who want to rejuvenate themselves and return to mother nature itself A unique blend of nature and adventure awaits you ...hidden amongst rolling hills of a tropical rainforest. Namuka Bay promises more than just a holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Hotel Sigatoka
- Namuka Bay Lagoon Resort Fiji/Sigatoka