“Best Indian in Suva”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2017

We love this restaurant. For us it provides the best authentic Indian food on offer in Suva, maybe all of Fiji. Their signature dish – Ashiyana Chicken is our favorite by far.

1  Thank Adam J

Reviewed April 24, 2017

As an American from the Midwest, I am an Indian cuisine novice. My wiatress at Ashiyana helped me with the menu and suggested choices that were flavorful and enjoyable. Ashiyana is in an historical building near both the Holiday Inn and the Grand Pacific Hotel and would be a nice place for a local lunch for travelers visiting Suva for a short time.

2  Thank Keith R
Reviewed April 21, 2017

I love this place, tho my last visit was December 2016. When I visit here I feel like I'm back in India, just the food is sooo much safer. Great staff and better value than some of the higher-priced Indian restaurants in Suva. But there are many good Indian restaurants in Suva. I prefer this one tho, some of the squishier tables make me feel like I'm back in Bangalore or Mumbai.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Visited when I found our restaurant of choice was closed. The setting was uninspiring but the food was gorgeous. We had two different dishes with rice and every mouthful was a spice induced adventure. Tender chicken, good seasoning and great value for money. Will go back again if ever in Suva.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Well the service was up to par. the entree6was good but the main meal
was not to my expectation. The biryani was a waste.The taste was like a spicy fried rice. There was nothing u can call it authentic Indian dish. My guest who was from overseas was also disappointed.
They need to improve on their few dishes.