All reviews two bedroom unit downtown suva taxi hilltop business fiji bure linens
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Suva is a strange city, does not offer good quality for hotels. This place is kind of different, even though has a lot of deficiencies it is not without a character, expect a clean place with basic TV, blinds without black outs, a little bathroom and high ceilings.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank experto11
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here because my usual hotel was fully booked, but the experience left me upset by the time I checked out. The best things are the beautiful grounds and the excellent food that is served from the Kitchen, but the positives end there.

The beds and linens need updating, and both the bed and pillows were hard and difficult to sleep on. The day before my checkout I (twice) requested a taxi for an early morning departure to catch a flight. Not only was no taxi available, there wasn't even anyone at the checkout to get a receipt in the morning. In all, I was quite disappointed by the stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2017

I've been visiting Suva for work and to visit family and friends for years and always try to stay at 5 Princes Hotel when I can. Because it's a small hotel and the former home of owner Tarei Weeks' family, there's a lovely 'homey' feel to the place. It's surprisingly quiet despite being close to a main road. The colonial architecture and beautiful garden gives the place a lovely ambience - having breakfast on the deck with views of Suva harbour was always a brilliant way to start the day. My family and I stayed in the spacious 2 bedroom villa for close to 2 weeks in January 2017. The villa's cooking facilities were great as we got a little tired of eating out after a while and enjoyed just relaxing at the villa with a home-cooked meal. The kids enjoyed the pool (because the hotel is small, we didn't have to compete for pool time with a host of other guests). And although it's on the fringes of the Suva CBD, it only takes 10-15 mins to get to the city centre. Highly recommended for business travellers and for families.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Milesyoung
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Five Princes is nicely located, about 10-15 minutes cab ride from Suva center with a magnificent view from the terrace. The rooms are nice, as are bathrooms. The charm of the hotel is that it is an old refurbished building. Unfortunately, the downside of this is that walls are quite thin and you can hear your room neighbors. Breakfast is nice, staff very friendly!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2016

Our room has great view, beautiful architect, spacious... feeling like a a governor myself.
The location is fantastic, it is only 3min taxi trip to the maintown.

Breakfast is not so great. But staffs are very friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family