See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 9, 2017

I booked this place for a 4 nights. This has to be the worst place I have ever stayed in. This place is truly shocking and they have the bare faced cheek to charge people to stay here. It is in an appalling state of disrepair. There was water damage to the internal cupboards. mould in the fridge and the grout in the shower was black with mould.

On the first night I slept fully clothed as I did not want my skin to come into contact with the bedsheets as the looked unclean. There was also an army of ants on the bedroom walls and ceiling. I checked out after the 1st night. The only positive was the sea view from the balcony. Everything else was very poor.

Room tip: Book somewhere else to stay.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Shanta D
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Is there any rating before terrible (circle1) I would choose that rate for this place. Very very very poor service. I would never suggest any one to book this place. worst, irresponsible STAFFS., POOR customer service. dont relay on this staffs.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank atish n
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

One of the worst places I stayed.
The room was bad and smell bad. On my room I didn't have hot water. I complained but they didn't have any solution.
When I went to sleep I saw bug in my bed. I killed it and sleepled. When I wake up in the middle of the night the bed around me was full of bugs!!! I used repelent but they kept coming from under the mat. I stayed awake all night in this disgusting place. Next morning I left. I had paid all the 3 nights and they didn't give me the money of the next 2 nights back.
If you care about you don't come to this place. For more 20 euros per night you can find a much better option in Suva.
This type of accomodation is dangerous for human health.
Authorities should come and visit this place.
I would never come here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Firstly when you call to do reservation they hardly answer the phone. Upon several calls then someone who lacks basic customer service skills actually answers and takes booking. Upon check in we were greeted with disappointment only to find out that the rooms we requested for and made arrangements with the reservation clerk upon receiving confirmation from his side about the room we requested for will be facilitated, apparently was a false/misleading confirmation by reservations clerk which misleads the guest into making bookings with them then later on d-day actually figure out and have to take the room any way as there is no other option available. Moreover, the staff that served us Mili was rude as hell and did not have any degree of respect and customer service skills at all. She was least bothered to actually check when we queried about the rooms that we requested for. Unfortunately, we had to be accomodated in a room on the groud floor which was not what we initially booked for as it is always noisy and lacks privacy. But due to time constraints we had no option but to take that room. Adding on to our frustration was the condition of the room which had dirty and torn bed spreads, cockroaches, the tv was not working, there was no shower head and apparently the toilet seat was broken too as it was literally hanging out and not intact with the pan,this was just a high of level pathetic servicd, also the ac was leaking,furthermore, there are no door mats and the pool was extremely dirty and green coz of the algae formation due to poor cleaning management system. It was one of the worst services provided from a hotel so big to be providing such low quality of service is just purely degrading. And what makes it worse is the type of people who are hired , they should undergo basic customer services and peoples skills which can help them to atleast be polite to the guests. All in all its the management that should look into all this matter as we pay them for the service they provide so they should prioritise their guests to their very bits to provide the service we deserve and not bring disappointment and ruining the time of stay. Appreciate if these problems could be dealt with at the soonest possible as this definetely affects our future bookings with studio 6.

Vinaka

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2017

I stayed here for one night. It was very dirty. The bed had old blankets on it. The bed sheet and pillow case was supposed to be white but it ended up looking stained. The bath room was dirty with insects and cockroaches running around. The door was unable to lock properly so I had to sleep intermittently during the night incase someone came in.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: June 2016