All reviews pizza pool area business hotel breakfast buffet nice pool convenient location vinaka vakalevu business trip fiji museum grand pacific rooms are large government buildings ihg travelodge gym renovation porter
Reviewed April 18, 2018

I’m currently a guest here at the Holiday Inn in Suva Holiday inn is just simply the best for any time of hangout. You’ve got indoor and outdoor. You have pizza to finger foods and also 3 course meals at their amazing restaurant. Best Buffet Breakfast in the City .. It’s clean and the customer service is amazing. The best part is they have Free WIFI for everyone so you can stay connected to the internet.. It’s easy to find cabs and parking is awesome. Great sunsets if that’s the kinda thing you like to watch and band nights are a plus!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Dear aveenchand,
Thank you for your kind recommendation of Holiday Inn Suva. We're glad to hear our friendly team made such a difference and that you had an opportunity to take in a sunset from our pizzeria and pool bar. Thank you once again for your review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

It’s hard to fault this as a business hotel. Great location. Easy walking into the downtown array of bars, restaurants and clubs that colour this most sociable city. The hotel’s own bar is a very friendly meeting place for local business people, families and visitors. As for the food, I can only comment on breakfast which is excellent. Service was impeccable. The room had everything I needed as a working base.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear MozEcoTours,
Thank you for your review on your experience here at Holiday Inn Suva. It is pleasing to know you enjoyed our breakfast - we certainly think it is Suva's best. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I’m currently a guest here at the Holiday Inn in Suva and despite being an admitted brand snob, I’ve found the guest rooms more than adequate and the staff absolutely fantastic. My guest room is large and spotlessly clean, the bathroom is well stocked but not lavish, and the bed and linens are very comfortable. The room design is fresh and appears to have been recently updated. The view across Suva harbor and the mountains in the distance is nice. I’m here on a business trip, so location-wise the hotel is perfect. It’s directly across from the parliament building and a very easy stroll to downtown shops and restaurants.

The only downsides...the lobby bar and lounge area is always busy and always loud and the courtyard pool and outside bar is undergoing some renovations.

The upside...the staff is terrific. Helpful, upbeat, pleasant, considerate, enthusiastic... I can’t think of enough good things to say. They have definitely made my first visit to Fiji enjoyable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear RATSmoot,
Thank you for your review on your recent stay here at Holiday Inn Suva. We're glad to hear you found our newly renovated rooms comfortable and clean and our staff made such a difference. Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Having an excellent stay with my family. I was impressed from the first phone call I made few days before my travel where I was assisted by phone staff Deepak Narayan. Since my husband needed a room where he could do his work and have great wifi internet speed. Deepak had all great customer service skills and since reservations was closed at that time, he provided us with an email address to send our travel details. Deepak also told us to call back if we don’t hear from reservations. Next evening i called Deepak back who took my contact and got reservations to call me back. I was impressed by the package I received for 5 night stay. My kids and us are having a great time at the hotel and enjoying every bit of our stay, from breakfast, laundry room where soap powder, machine and dryer is available for use. No words for the friendly staff on floor and cleanliness of the room and surroundings. Cant expect anything better and definitely Holiday Inn will be my preferred hotel for all future stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RDatt
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear RDatt,
Thank you for your review on your recent experience here at Holiday Inn Suva.We greatly value your recommendation and were so pleased to hear of our team making such an impact on your stay. We trust you enjoyed your holiday in Fiji and hope you return to these shores again.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I arrived at the hotel after a long drive from Nadi. It was a warm day and was welcomed with a big smile and laughter from the staff.
The rooms are clean and spacious. It is located across the road from Parliment which is a beautiful building.
Staff are amazing. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Holiday-Inn-Suva-16, Loyalty Champion at Holiday Inn Suva, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear AbelPrasad,
Thank you for your review on your recent experience here at Holiday Inn Suva. It is so pleasing to hear you had a wonderful stay and were able to relax. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.