1,173 results
All reviews executive suite no wifi in the rooms rooftop pool full kitchen standard room reception area comfortable hotel downtown papeete cruise terminal late at night market tahiti flight luggage island waterfront atrium
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

I had a room booked from 27th till 29th of April and I can only say that I was very happy with the services. The restaurant offers a great variety of food at lunch and dinner and I can say it’s great!!!
I couldn’t say anything about the prices per room as the company I work for booked the room for me (which it was actually a duplex room) with a generous terrace, clean on the inside, clean bedsheets (first thing I check when I enter a hotel room). About 5-10 minuets walking you can find the marina of Papeete where most of the passenger/ expedition ships come to disembark/ embark their guests. All around the marina are a lot of trailers with some awesome seafood choices (street food). Prices: decent.

Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Terrible_room_802
Reviewed April 26, 2018

The hotel is walking distance to downtown Papeete and was clean. Staff were nice but did not know anything about travel, excursions or sites around the city or island. They held our luggage after check out for a late flight and even offered showers before traveling! Still no WiFi in the rooms, only the lobby. The pool was the nicest part!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Our flight was canceled, so we had to move here for two nights. We were treated like we were freebies... horrible front desk customer service.

WiFi is only available in lobby and it’s slow.

No safe in room.

No conditioner (just a shampoo/conditioner)

Shower scenario is very European... difficult for tall people

Restaurant?... Very nice, but nothing simple on the menu. If you just want a sandwich? Look elsewhere. Your choice in here is either a continental breakfast or a menu that looked like an ‘elegant night out’ dinner menu. A happy medium would’ve been great. The service in the restaurant, was very good.

Pool was fine... not many chaises there, tho.

You are within walking distance of quite a bit here... that was a plus.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geenza
Reviewed April 7, 2018

The hotel has a good standard, big rooms, very modern reception (too big to my taste, it gives a rather cold impression), the pool is quite nice, and service is good. The hotel does offer the facilities needed for the stay over before an international flight (bagage room, access to a shower before leaving). The restaurant is very good but the price is really high though. The bar is not very interesting, and quite dull actually, the music plays the same5 songs forever and the furniture is outdated : the bar needs renovation and ambiance ! The location of this hotel is problematic : it is not far from centre but to walk there you long the not so nice road and go trhough some not very welcoming streets. Not so fun on that part.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank maiwennvs
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Staff rude at book in ie refused to arrange for luggage to be taken to our rooms. I was travelling with a friend & we are both in our 70's. The room left a lot to be desired. Two queen size beds but only 1 small pillow on each. Only 2 towels & 1 small bath mat in bathroom. No hand towels, facecloths or tissues. Shower grubby. On our post stay approx. 1/3 of the toilet paper had been left from the previous guests(very unhygienic). There was a half empty bottle of soft drink left in the fridge & no milk in the fridge but the state of the room ie cleanliness or lack of it would not encourage you to use tea/coffee equipment. My friend ordered a Ginger beer & was given a Sprite, I ordered a Lemon,lime & bitter & was presented with a glass of tap water with a piece of lemon. Breakfast cutlery was grubby & poor selection ie just 2 cereals, 2 juices & the scrambled egg was sloppy. No condiments on table. It was the worst hotel I have every stayed in!!

Date of stay: March 2018