See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 18, 2017

It was freezing during my stay and it snowed for the first time in over 20 years but I had hot water and heat everyday. For a budget hotel it has everything you need. There are plenty of places to walk to, 2 minutes will get you to 4 coffee shops, 2 ATMs, restaurants and fresh fruit stand and small grocery store. 5-10 minutes get you to even more restaurants. I eat at all the places I heard people wants to go but said parking was difficult.. The sound from one bathroom to another travels fairly well through the vent so I opted to keep my bathroom door closed at night after I was woken up by a neighbor who must have had a little too much to drink. That was the only time I heard anyone.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

The rooms were not clean. The pipes were leaking, the heat wasn't working. The breakfast was mostly prepackaged pastries - like what one could purchase at a drug store. (Think hostess fruit pies) the location was not terribly convenient. The fact that the staff was friendly just wasn't enough.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

Was in Tirana for about 10 days on business and really enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Iliria. The staff was extremely friendly and always willing to help. The morning breakfast wasn't anything too special but it was adequate and had everything one would need to start the day. The front desk employees, Soneela, Aurela, and Erold were a pleasure to talk to and really seemed concern ed with how I was enjoying my stay. I would definitely recommend the Iliria to others. Great location, spacious, clean rooms, and very friendly staff. Will stay here the next time I'm in Tirana, which I hope is soon.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rjmutchler
Reviewed February 15, 2016

a clean and affordable place to stay, with kind staff and a great coffee bar. honest staff staff who protected my purse with many valuables that i accidentally left on a table overnight went untouched. i recommend this place for anyone looking for a trustworthy, safe place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Terry M
Reviewed January 31, 2016

The staff was extremely helpful, kind and courteous. They accommodated our large group and our various needs including helping us find various destinations, where to change our money and places to shop. The cappuccinos were especially great :)

Date of stay: January 2016