All reviews apple tv high tech romantic suite free netflix small bottle of wine swimming lessons amazing lighting spa and swimming pool excellent facilities wonderful bathroom a short walking distance artificial lake big park international tv channels breakfast room beautiful design stylish hotel
Reviewed October 31, 2018

There was nothing we could ask of this hotel that they did not deliver with a smile. We asked for a late transfer from the airport - it was provided. We wanted help with tours, again there was full support. The apartments we had were both very clean and well equipped, though they could perhaps include some coffee or tea. The breakfast was simple but tasty and with plenty of choice. Overall though, my abiding memory is of all the staff, all of whom were friendly, spoke good English and could not be more helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
THE_R00MS_H0TEL, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at The Rooms Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Happy Guest.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

We hope, that we get the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel very soon where we can exceed 100% in your expectations.

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We just spent our weekend last week @ The Rooms Hotel & Residence. It’s located nearby to the artificial lake and a big park which you can jog and or have drinks at the cafes.
We’ve stayed at executive double room healty breakfast included within the price with the main street and partially lake view. The room and the bathroom is big enough. Apple and satellite tv, ipad were the opportunities in the room.
The hotel also offers Spa and swimming pool with good prices but its unfortunate that you have to go out from the hotel to reach there.
Staff was always friendly and helpfull. Use hotel transfer instead of taxi to reach from and to the airport.
Enjoy!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
THE_R00MS_H0TEL, Guest Relations Manager at The Rooms Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for such a charming review following your recent experience with our Tripadvisor community .
Thank you for praising efforts of our staff. We appreciate you mentioning the friendliness of our staff as we enjoy the opportunity to create an amazing experience for each guest.
We are really glad that you appreciated having free Netflix, wifi and Ipad at your full disposal.

Thank you again for choosing The Rooms Hotel & Residence and we hope to have the possibility to host you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Very nice rooms.
modern and beautiful design.
Amazing lighting systems.
wonderful bathroom.
An exceptional breakfast.
Convenient location at the modern part of Tirana. Next to the park.
Car parking under the hotel.
Great Hotel!!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
THE_R00MS_H0TEL, Guest Relations Manager at The Rooms Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to Thank you for sharing your experience with our tripadvisor readers.
We take into serious consideration all our Guests ' feedback as there is always a way to improve our Customer service.
We are very happy that you enjoyed our service, staff and location.
All the Staff is honored by your kind words and we are also happy that the facilities of our structure contributed to ameliorate your stay.
We hope to have the possibility to host you again as our honored guest.

Ornela Ll

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very small in the complex of residence. It has very good location next to Grand Park. Rooms are clean and every room has Ipad and also free Netflix on tv. Staff is friendly and helpful. They have not so many alternatives in breaksfast but all of them are tasty.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
THE_R00MS_H0TEL, Guest Relations Manager at The Rooms Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to hear that you appreciated the cleanliness of our rooms and the Ipad and free Netflix that we provide for our guests in each room.
Thank you for your kind words regarding our Staff.

We will take in consideration your comment regarding our breakfast, at least we are contented that you found everything tasty.

We hope to have the possibility to host you soon again where we can meet your expectations and needs 100%.

Ornela Ll

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I have been for first time in my life in Albania and my first stop was at this hotel. A decission that was very smart. The plane come to Tirana late in the night and there hotels driver waited for me and drive me to the hotel. Its not often You come to the hotel at 0330 in the night. There waited the lady for me in reception and I got my room fast. But the first night was not good for me with room to the traffic roads so the next day they give me a new room.Then I slept as a child. Before I went there I had good contact with them on mail. I only mention that I had room with a packet of swimming pool on another building in but that pool I didnt see at all was closed because of work. A little disappointed over that and they should have told me before I come. They could then as a sorry drive me to a outdoor pool by their driver whenever I wanted that and then pick me up when I was finished. I did other things instead. My room had a lovely shower. Very good bathroom. Lovely bed. Good breakfast. They made fresh omelette in a second if I like that or fresh home made juice. Sleeping Comfort for rest of my days was super. On my room a big Television. Minibar and safe. Relax stol with a desk I could sit and write my travel storries to other internet pages. Cool design on my room. Taxi service. A little minus more about not having map on the hotel for tourist but I Guess it will come its not the hotels problem but the town Tirana's. They had spa in this swimming pool building but I am not a big user of that. I think we say thats are enough had to Write now before i forgetting everything. The stab who was there was super nice people. I used around 15-20 minute walk to the main square who are so lovely.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for finding the time to leave us such a constructive and detailed comment regarding your latest experience with us. We are happy that your overall stay was pleasant.

It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our GUEST's.

We are really happy that you enjoyed the design of our rooms.Guest comfort and satisfaction is our highest priority and we have worked with the fabulous Italian designer Alessandro Dolci to have unique ,sophisticated and well organised rooms in every aspect.

Thank you for complimenting our staff ,we are sure that our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to have the possibility to host you again,
Ornela LL