Hotel Unica
US$47
Harmony(Sarajevo)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$60
Hostel Franz Ferdinand(Sarajevo)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$63
US$45
US$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$132
US$106
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Hotel Herc(Sarajevo)
Hotel Divan(Sarajevo)
Hotel Old Town(Sarajevo)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have been there twice now and both times we were happy with the service. Rooms are not big but good enough for a city hotel. Good bed sheets. Small parking available (if reserved). Breakfast area on the 4th floor is nicely designed. Location is great: not in the hustle and buzzle of the center (our second time was during the Sarajevo film week), but close enough. Just 5 min walk over the bridge to the national theater. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NadMel
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My company booked the hotel for me. It is very close to the bars and stores, and I felt safe, as a solo woman traveling, walking around, even at 2 AM. The room was okay, about 3 stars. Breakfast was typically, but glad t was included in the price. What really stood out was the customer service. Although the hotel maybe 3 stars, the staff are 5 stars. They were able to give me some recommendations to hang out and eat, although the directions were an adventure (could be because of me). However, I had an over night in Banja Luka (sp?) and thought I would have to completely check out. Nope, they were nice enough to let me keep my room and my things in it. So, all I had to do was bring an overnight bag. I would recommend this hotels to my coworkers.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Colleengrant76
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We booked a room at the Hotel Unica after finding that the rooms at the hotel we originally planned to stay in smelled totally smoky. This was not the case at Hotel Unica, although there is a smell of smoke in the hallways (so many people there smoke!). All of the people at reception were very friendly and helpful, and the rooms and common areas were nice and clean. Our room faced an alleyway and was very quiet. Breakfast included a wide variety of good options, and great coffee. Plus, this hotel is centrally located. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2011

A simple hotel, very close (some 500 m) to e.g. the Delegation of European Union or the German embassy. Very nice service, staff always ready to help with smile. The rooms are clean but basic. Do not expect any fancy shampoos, hair conditioners or other body milks. No stationary either, even not a ball pen. The breakfast is very simple. 15 minutes walk to the historical centre. If you can get a corporate rate or other best rate in the Europa Hotel, the latter may be a better solution, more centrally located and with "full service".

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed April 26, 2010

This is a smart, clean and central hotel. I have stayed there several times and have enjoyed each stay. The staff are friendly, helpful and coped well with my colleague's humour.

I am surprised by some of the criticisms on this site. I am not overly-slim but still managed to cope with the Bosnian sized shower. I have had better breakfasts but not in Bosnia. I would recommend the narrow-minded to watch Al Jazeera on the hotel satellite TV - it is an international news channel and it may well broaden narrow minds.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business