“Best tour ever”
Review of Free Sofia Tour

Free Sofia Tour
Ranked #1 of 57 Tours in Sofia
More attraction details
Owner description: The free English-language sightseeing walking tour of Bulgaria’s capital. Every day (Mon-Sun). May-October - three times a day - 10AM, 11AM & 6PM. November-April - twice a day - 11AM & 6PM No reservation required. Just show up! Duration - around 2 hours. Start: corner of the Palace of Justice. End: National Parliament.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Zagreb, Grad Zagreb, Croatia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best tour ever”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Few days ago Nicolai made a wonderful tour for our small group of four people. It was incredibly interesting and represented one of the high points of my stay in Sofia. Nicolai I wish I had your enthusiasm and passion!

Regards,

• Turkish first
Milton, Florida
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A wonderful walking tour”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My daughter-in-law scheduled the tour for myself, her parents along and our Grandson. Our guide (I believe his name is Krasi, he is a reporter for one of the papers in Sofia) But, he was wonderful and really helped all of us know a lot of the history of Sofia. The impressive thing is that the tour is completely free and the guides are all young people who really love their country and city. Anyone who takes this tour will have the time of their life learning about this country and city. I would take the tour again if I am lucky to visit Sofia again.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Amy S
Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A great intro to Sofia”
Reviewed 17 February 2012

My wife and I have done the free walking tour through Munich and found our Sofia experience to be very similar. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgable. At the completion of the tour we felt like we had reasonable bearings on the city with a good introduction to the city and culture we were visiting. A nice springboard to the rest of our time in Sofia.

2 Thank RunningGSP
London, England
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A great introduction to Sofia”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Really enjoyed this trip round the city. Not a huge amount of the beaten track but lasted over three hours.

1 Thank sadamson117uk
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Arrived in Sofia without a clue of what to do. Found out there was a free tour and went for it. Guide was Filip and due to the weather being really cold, we were the only ones (4 of us) that showed up. However that did not deter Filip from showing us around. We learnt a lot about the city and I felt that Filip was more of a friend rather than a tour guide. That was really awesome! Thanks to the great tour I had, Sofia was one of the best stops of this years Eurotrip!

Visited January 2012