1,561 results
All reviews the executive lounge seasons restaurant business trip national palace of culture excellent hotel hotel bar steam room indoor pool an upgrade city centre rooms are nice shopping mall modern hotel excellent breakfast min walk vitosha street metro station
Reviewed March 23, 2018

This hotel is just fifteen minutes walk from the tourist sights, so is well situated. Staff are excellent. Do pay extra to stay on the executive floor, the amenities in the lounge are impressive. How can you go wrong with complimentary beer throughout the day!
The health club is a little on the small size but never seemed to get too busy. I can thoroughly recommend this hotel. Just one word of advice. Do not use the hotel shuttle service for the airport. I was quoted a price four times that of a local taxi service. You have been warned!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christoph_Glaser, General Manager at Hilton Sofia, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Mercman111,

Thank you so much for the feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Sofia! I am happy that we were able to create an overall positive hotel experience for you and that you enjoyed a consistently high level of service. It is very rewarding to hear that you appreciated the professionalism of our team members and the comfortable amenities of the hotel, especially the ones of the Executive floors. Thank you also for highlighting our Health Club and the surroundings ! We appreciate also the feedback about the shuttle service prices, please rest assured we have taken it into consideration! Once again, your input motivates us to keep up our performance and try even harder to exceed the expectations of our guests. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back during your next Sofia visit!

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

When I decided to come to Sofia, I checked some hotels decided to stay in Hilton Sofia. Once I arrived in this hotel, hotel staff assisted me. While I was staying, I also used Restaurant for breakfast and Executive Lounge for drinks. All staff were paying attention to guest (to check whether guests were okay or not). I really enjoyed and able to relax during stay. When I will come to Sofia, I will stay again

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Susumu B,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your wonderful evaluation about Hilton Sofia! It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much, highlighting the professional service with attention to detail as well as the food experience and Executive lounge! We are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back, for your next Sofia business or leisure getaway!

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Dear Sir/madam

With this letter I would hereby like to compliment your staff at the Hilton hotel Sofia for the excellent service.

I was very pleased with the service I receive at the Hilton hotel From IVENA MOMCHIL Peter Smai reception area they professionalism and enthusiasm to get to the root and help with any thing promptly exceeded my expectations.

The room was very clean every day

You have two option to choose from either the Cityview or the mountains view at the back.

I must not forget Peter and samy from the lobby and room service
This type of professionalism and commitment to the highest level of customer’s satisfaction has to be acknowledged. Having in mind such a pleasant experience coming to your Country for the first time it would be my pleasure to visit Bulgaria Sofia again and stay at you lovely hotel .

I have met some amazing people in 4 day

It was nothing negative I can say about the hotel with regarding the language barrier you just have to understand you’re not in UK so you can’t expect everyone to behave like an Englishman

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear alexjamie,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your wonderful feedback about Hilton Sofia! It is very nice to hear that we managed to make a memorable experience for you and that you enjoyed your stay under our roof so much ! Your positive comments about the high level of customer service, received at the hands of our friendly team members make me really proud of our efforts to exceed the expectations of our guests. On behalf of the whole team- looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back during your next Sofia visit!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

This hotel is a guarantee to have good sojourn in Sofia.
Really good for business travel, the Hotel has good services, furnitures and a very nice spa. Staff really professional and with high standing.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
sofhigm, General Manager at Hilton Sofia, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear sara_b00000,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback about your recent stay at Hilton Sofia! I am very happy that we were able to create such a positive hotel experience for you! It is very rewarding to hear that you appreciated the professionalism of our team members, the spa experience and the hotel facilities! Once again, your input motivates us to keep up our performance and try even harder to exceed the expectations of our guests. On behalf of the whole team- looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back during your next Sofia visit!

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights, wasn’t disappointed, staff very friendly and polite. Breakfast had a good range of continental, cereal, cooked and pastry options. We had the park executive suite which was ok, but of a generic Hilton kind, nothing special. Great location for getting into town, and the building is fairly modern (for Sofia) and well maintained. Would happily stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Bobby416,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your feedback about Hilton Sofia! It is great to learn that we were able to impress you with the friendliness and the efforts of our team as well as the food experience ! Please rest assured that we have taken note of your comments and are focused on maintaining the quality at its usual high level and also improve it. Once again, your input is very much appreciated and we will be looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back under our roof, on your next trip to Sofia!