“An extremely great experience in Bulgaria and Romania with Pavlina”

Easy Bulgaria Travel
Ranked #17 of 70 Tours in Sofia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Easy Bulgaria Travel Ltd is a Bulgarian Tour operator, planning and running private trips tours around Bulgaria. We see the escorted travel in a way different than the normal conception. In our programs we include visits to places and events where only locals participate, usually hidden for the mass tourism. That is why every tour we organize is unique and memorable.
Reviewed November 21, 2015

We were six persons started our tour from Romania, through Bulgaria to Turkey. The tour was organized by Pavlina of Easy Bulgaria Limited. Pavlina is a fantastic organizer, taking people to three different countries is not easy on logistics. We had three guides including Pavlina for the duration, we crossed all the borders smoothly during Middle Eastern Refugee crisis. Hats off to Pavlina for her meticulous planning. On the personal side she became one of us and we felt like travelling with another friend, no rush, no forcing the trips. Wealmost became family with her. We all agree that she is great and will highly recommend to anyone traveling in that area.

All reviews
in 25 reviews
"company"
"knowledge"

Reviewed October 1, 2015

We wanted to do some unusual things during our trip to Sofia and thanks to Pavlina we had a great experience. Pavlina told us that it was even for her a big challenge to manage all the activities, but she did it!
If you want to do things of the beaten path, I really recommand to contact her.

Reviewed June 13, 2015

I am at the end of a 7 day stay in Sofia, some of it just mooching around, but some days being shown this amazing city by Pavlina and her colleagues. This is an excellent service. Pavlina worked with me to ensure that I would see all that I wished to see in Sofia while being totally cognisant of my disability and need for a slower pace and a need to minimise stairs. Guides were prompt, well informed, had excellent English and paid attention to my particular interests. Pavlina also put me in touch with colleagues in other towns and helped with transport when I changed my mind on some arrangements. She is not only an absolute gem, her colleagues also speak highly of her knowledge and professionalism, but she's also fun to be with, highly knowledgeable and a great story teller. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Sofia and would certainly use these services in the future. Highly recommended. Prices are also very reasonable.

Reviewed June 4, 2015

I toured Sofia and Plovdiv with Pavlina in February 2015, and couldn't have been more pleased. She knows her stuff, both past and present, and will give you a comprehensive view of Bulgaria while touring with her. I don't know how she remembers so much of the 8000+ year history of Plovdiv, but she always kept the tour fascinating. I understand she has set up experiences with dining at local Bulgarian family homes. This is exciting and something I'll definitely do when I go back. One of the best tour experiences I've had to date.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 10, 2014

I have recently returned from Bulgaria and Romania. The tour conducted by Easy Bulgaria Travel Ltd far exceeded expectations. Two guides/drivers (one for Bulgaria and the other for Romania) conducted our private tour. The cost was very reasonable. Included was gorgeous scenery, architecture, towns (including ancient monuments, buildings, castles, churches, monasteries, and the home of Vlad the Impaler - known as Dracula in literature). The people in both countries were very welcoming. In a word, wonderful.

1  Thank bluesbook