All reviewsother hotelsremarkcitytaxieuroairportfacilitiesdesk
Reviewed April 16, 2015

From the moment we arrived the staff were excellent helping with anything we required. Accommodation was clean and comfortable, at breakfast there was plenty of choice every morning. We would have no hesitation in booking again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed December 15, 2014

I stayed two nights for business reasons. Rooms are big enough, good equipped, near to the airport and not far away from the city centre. For a fair-price stay without entertainment surroundings (fitness, bar, .....) can have a great deal.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Silver House several Times during last three years. From my point of view a good price-value relationship. Nice and clean rooms, good/friendly service & restaurant and a well-equiped fitness area. Good hotel for short business trips.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed by chance in Silver House hotel because I missed my flight. I just needed to find quickly something fairly good not so far from the airport. What was the surprise when I just dropped myself at the reception desk nearly midnight and I got an unexpected discount because it was Saturday so they had some special weekend rates. The other great surprise was the breakfast really good. Not much to do in the hotel during the winter time but for a short stay it was quite good. Clean, warm and friendly. The receptionist did all possible for helping me rearrange my flight and be at the airport in time next day.

Room Tip: I have been told they post regularly good rates on their website. Not sure it's helpful though.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2013

İt is city hotel .It is almost good for short stay.Rooms are confortable and clean.It is near to city centerStaff is helpful.I did not like restaurant and food.I have been there in Nov 2013 for meeting.
we enhoyed staying there for three days.

Room Tip: Goo for short stay
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business