“Centrally-located Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

OnePlanet...
Concord, California
“Centrally-located Apartment”
Reviewed 24 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Thank you, Damir, for accommodating my friends, my wife and I in your apartment. Your place is within walking distance of the Ciy Center. Damir is a very good host. He sent two cabs to pick us up at Zagreb Airport even after our flight was delayed from Frankfurt. He waited for us at almost midnight, gave us the orientation of the apartment, the keys, etc., and got me a mobile phone that I asked for for our stay in Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia-Herzegovina. I figured I needed the mobile phone since we rented a car (AutoEurope) to drive around these countries. A mobile phone came in handy to get in touch with apartment owners (since we mostly rented apartments during our trip) to call the owners if you were going to be late, restaurants to make reservations, etc. Our family would definitely stay in Damir's apartment again if we are in Zagreb. We had fun in Zagreb! Thanks, Damir!

Travelling group: Extended Family
UKGemstar
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous apartment, conveniently located”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The apartment is just as it looks in the pictures - modern, gorgeous, and spacious, and there is also a small balcony to relax on. Damir and Vlatka were the most friendly hosts and extremely accommodating. Plus, they live right next door so are easy to get hold of. The church bells are noisy and go off about three times an hour, it would seem, but if you put on the TV or air conditioning, then you can barely hear them. The centre of Zagreb is a short walk away (15 mins). I would recommend this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
holliefox
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Just lovely!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

My mother and I stayed in Damir's apartment for two nights. It looked exactly like the pictures! It was very welcoming and nicely decorated and equipped. The bedrooms are very large with great windows. My mom enjoyed the small balcony off the kitchen as well.

The location was very convenient, as it is near a lot of shops and restaurants, and the tram is right outside. Once we got the hang of that, it was very easy to get anywhere, and the main square is very close. The bells of the church ringing every 15 minutes didn't bother us at all, and I'm even a light sleeper. (I feel like maybe they stopped after midnight, but I'm not sure.)

Damir was such a great host; he speaks excellent English, is very helpful and friendly, and lives right above the apartment. We really appreciate his help!

The only problem we had at first was with unlocking the door, which is kind of silly, but we got the hang of it! We highly recommend this apartment, and we hope to stay here again next time!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
New Zealand
Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Rugged travelers
19 Sep 2013
Hello Stuart

Thanks for your kind words, it would be a pleasure to see you again.
Best wishes
Sarajevo
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
21 Aug 2013
Hello Andrea

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with apartment and hope to see you again.
Best regards
Sofia
Reviewed 20 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
20 Aug 2013
Hello Iva

Thanks for nice words. I I hope you enjoyed your stay inspite church bells, and we'll see you again.
Best regards
Damir
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$73
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing