“Beautiful, clean apartment on the great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Your building is the big white one on the left.
Living room with two sofa beds Bright and spacious living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your building is the big white one on the left.
Living room with two sofa beds
Bright and spacious living room
Living room, view to a pedestrian zone
bright and sunny living room
Living room
living room, satellite TV with more than 90 channels
Two guests can sleep on those comfy sofa beds
Living room made into bedroom
free unlimited wireless internet access
Fully equipped kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen
Kitchen
kitchen and the dining area
All the breakfast yummies were bought at the market across
dining area and the kitchen in the background
all sorts of wonderful bread and buns from the market
fresh from the market just across your window
bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed, 160x200 cm
bedroom
bedroom and a closet with plenty of space
bedroom
bathroom and hall with lots of closet space
bathroom
bathroom
bathroom with shower
top quality Hans Grohe shower
there are always plenty of soft white towels
the view from the hall
the hall in the building
the building entrance with marble walls and floors
streetview
The building is the one on the left with white facade and brown inset windows/balcony in the middle
the view from the Dolac market
the building
the building (left)
the building on the main square
The main square with Jelacic statue
the main square is the starting point of all destinations
the flower market in front of the building
the Dolac market and the cathedral
flower market in front of the building
the Dolac market and the cathedral
your hostes Maya with the apartment's grades
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
butterfly...
Dubrovnik, Croatia
“Beautiful, clean apartment on the great location”
Reviewed 3 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

This is a wonderful apartment on the great location, very clean, spacious, very well equipped, with lovely and very kind owner Maya!
We stayed at the apartment for 5 nights, and after 5 minutes we felt like is our new home. Everything was really clean, so clean!! Lot of extra towels, linens..all the equipment you need and in great condition too! How welcome and safe it feels, maybe best describes that our 4 year old daughter didn't want to sleep with us in the bedroom, but all alone on the comfortable sofa bed in the large living room.
We loved the apartment, location and Maya who is so kind and helpful, before - during and after stay. Thanks Maya¨!!
Will be back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Maya the owner
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Dec 2012
My dearest Butterflies,
Yes, do come back! We would love to spend some more time with you next time and our girls can play together.
Thank you so much for this wonderful review, for all the tiny details that you have mentioned. And the cleanness above all, I know how important it would be for me if I was to rent an apartment.
Looking forward to seeing you again!
belgrade
Reviewed 1 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Value Location
Cleanliness
1 Dec 2012
Dear Maja, Thank you very much for your review, I appreciate it. I'm glad you liked it here and am looking forward to hosting you and your friends in Zagreb again!
Dubai.
Reviewed 26 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
26 Nov 2012
Dear Altaf,
Reading your review is like reading a poem or a hymn to me and my apartment. Thank you so much, my dear poet! :-) Your praises are my most precious reward. I really do hope to host you again sometimes, you are always welcome, my friend!
Croatia
Reviewed 18 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway
18 Nov 2012
Dear Viktor,
since we're in almost the same business, your wonderful review is a great compliment for my work. You know best what a good short term rental should look like and what amenities it should have.
Looking forward to seeing you again, in Zagreb or Pelješac, you'll always be our dear guests.
England
Reviewed 14 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

14 Nov 2012
Thank you so much for the great review, dear Sally! I enjoyed hosting you and would be more than happy to host you again, any time you're on your way through Zagreb. A special thanx for the lovely note that Charlotte has written for me! :-)
Danville Virginia
Reviewed 28 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

28 Oct 2012
Dear Ginny and Lars,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. My gosh, you have written an essay! A novel!! :-) It must have taken you some time, I really appreciate it very much.
I'm so happy that you mentioned all the tiny details like clothes pins, china ware and especially colorful crisp sheets. As I take care of the apartment myself, I consider all the comments very personally, as a praise for all my efforts and aims to provide a cosy home for my guests.
I enjoyed all the time I spent with you and will always remember you.
California
Reviewed 14 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

14 Oct 2012
Dear Dan,
You made my day today!! :-)
Can't imagine how happy I am to read such a great review, it urges me to continue working and improving things in my apartment and the service even more.
Thank you once again for booking the Main Square Apartment. I really hope to see you again some time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing