“Beautiful, clean apartment on the great location”
other travellers have booked this property
The main square. Your building is on the left, white facade with brown two story inset windows.
Bright and sunny living room with two comfortable sofa beds The living room is spacious and airy, with big double windows
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bright and sunny living room with two comfortable sofa beds
The living room is spacious and airy, with big double windows
The sofas can easily be turned into comfortable beds, 120x200 cm each
The living room from another angle; the view to the pedestrian zone, open market and the cathedral
Quiet and cozy bedroom
The windows of the bedroom face the inner side of the building, so it is very quiet
The double bed, 160x200 cm
Plenty of closet space and lots of extra towels, pillows, blankets...
If needed, a baby travel cot is available too.
The caption from the hallway to the bathroom and kitchen
The bathroom is not big, but it is neat and equipped with all you need
The bathroom from another angle
You can change the towels whenever you like. There is a soap, a shampoo, a hair dryer..
The kitchen is fully equipped
The kitchen and the dining area
The dining area and the fully equipped kitchen
Marble entrance of the building.
Marble stone walls and floors, the building is from 1937 and very well maintained.
Your building on the main Zagreb square- theJelacic square.
The colorful Dolac market and the cathedral are right across your window.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
butterfly...
Dubrovnik, Croatia
“Beautiful, clean apartment on the great location”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

This is a wonderful apartment on the great location, very clean, spacious, very well equipped, with lovely and very kind owner Maya!
We stayed at the apartment for 5 nights, and after 5 minutes we felt like is our new home. Everything was really clean, so clean!! Lot of extra towels, linens..all the equipment you need and in great condition too! How welcome and safe it feels, maybe best describes that our 4 year old daughter didn't want to sleep with us in the bedroom, but all alone on the comfortable sofa bed in the large living room.
We loved the apartment, location and Maya who is so kind and helpful, before - during and after stay. Thanks Maya¨!!
Will be back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and Maya the owner
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Dec 2012
My dearest Butterflies,
Yes, do come back! We would love to spend some more time with you next time and our girls can play together.
Thank you so much for this wonderful review, for all the tiny details that you have mentioned. And the cleanness above all, I know how important it would be for me if I was to rent an apartment.
Looking forward to seeing you again!
belgrade
Reviewed December 1, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Value Location
Cleanliness
1 Dec 2012
Dear Maja, Thank you very much for your review, I appreciate it. I'm glad you liked it here and am looking forward to hosting you and your friends in Zagreb again!
Dubai.
Reviewed November 26, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

People with disabilities Older travelers
26 Nov 2012
Dear Altaf,
Reading your review is like reading a poem or a hymn to me and my apartment. Thank you so much, my dear poet! :-) Your praises are my most precious reward. I really do hope to host you again sometimes, you are always welcome, my friend!
Croatia
Reviewed November 18, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

A romantic getaway
18 Nov 2012
Dear Viktor,
since we're in almost the same business, your wonderful review is a great compliment for my work. You know best what a good short term rental should look like and what amenities it should have.
Looking forward to seeing you again, in Zagreb or Pelješac, you'll always be our dear guests.
England
Reviewed November 14, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

14 Nov 2012
Thank you so much for the great review, dear Sally! I enjoyed hosting you and would be more than happy to host you again, any time you're on your way through Zagreb. A special thanx for the lovely note that Charlotte has written for me! :-)
Danville Virginia
Reviewed October 28, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

28 Oct 2012
Dear Ginny and Lars,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. My gosh, you have written an essay! A novel!! :-) It must have taken you some time, I really appreciate it very much.
I'm so happy that you mentioned all the tiny details like clothes pins, china ware and especially colorful crisp sheets. As I take care of the apartment myself, I consider all the comments very personally, as a praise for all my efforts and aims to provide a cosy home for my guests.
I enjoyed all the time I spent with you and will always remember you.
California
Reviewed October 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

14 Oct 2012
Dear Dan,
You made my day today!! :-)
Can't imagine how happy I am to read such a great review, it urges me to continue working and improving things in my apartment and the service even more.
Thank you once again for booking the Main Square Apartment. I really hope to see you again some time.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing