“great experience”
Review of INVINO Enoteca

INVINO Enoteca
Ranked #4 of 388 Restaurants in Chisinau
Description: Wine shop and wine bar. Enoteca INVINO is the very first fine wine collection of quality Moldovan wines, delicately chosen by a professional sommelier. There are over 200 items on the shop shelves and over 10 000 bottles laid in storage. 20 best wines are served by glass. Stylish design and cozy ambience. Proffesional sommelier helps to make a choice. Different appetizers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We wanted to try some local wine but the selection in the supermarket are always very poor. So we went to this address and found a great selection and at prices very affordable . The only thing we were missing was a small menu of some hot local dishes .
Also we would like to find some local Grappas to try.

Александр К, Владелец at INVINO Enoteca, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear pol a, thank you for visiting Invino and for your kind review! In fact, we do have local grappa called Rachia di Moscato. You are always welcome back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed my time here: cozy and stylish inside, with a vivid barmen's show and good Moldavian wines, funny stories and delicious appetizers. Escpecially I recommend to try and enjoy Moldavian Jerez.

Александр К, Владелец at INVINO Enoteca, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear VladUA, thank you for visiting Invino, for your kind review and for the high score! Your appreciation is very important for us. You are always welcome back!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

It is so nice to have a place where you can just enter and to have glass of wine and to see pleasant people around you.
You can feel at home here.
Home away of home.
Thanks a lot for Mihai!!!

1  Thank artiomantonov
Александр К, Владелец at INVINO Enoteca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear artiomantonov, thank you for visiting Invino and for you kind review! Your appreciation is very valuable fo us. We will be glad to see you again.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

After a search on Tripadvisor we decided that INVINO is the place that can help us to know the Moldovan wines. Immediately after entering INVINO you are surrounded by lots of wine bottles and a warm atmosphete that makes you feel welcome , thanks to the local design. Many and varied wines make it hard to choose and the food that accompanies them was as good as the wines!

1  Thank ladybird71
Александр К, Владелец at INVINO Enoteca, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear ladybird71, thank you very much for your warm review and the high rating! We do all our best to make our guests happy. You are always welcome back!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

In Chisinau for work for the fourth time, I finally managed to visit the house where Aleksander Pushkin lived in Chisinau for four years. With a soul full of pleasant sensations, I wandered in search of a place to eat. I wanted a place that was not a hamburger shop or another of these fast globalized (junk) food. In addition, it was snowing, I did not have the right shoes and at every step I could slip. I was losing hope, when I saw on a door, written in Italian, "Enoteca". Get inside, climb the stairs and on the first floor, unexpectedly, I found the beautiful, large and comfortable room of InVino. Pleasant environment, friendly owners and rich selection of excellent wines. I take a (plentiful) plate of charcuteries accompanied by bread and other snacks, along with two glasses of an excellent local Merlot recommended by the owner, Mihail. A comforting pause, a pleasant interlude thanks to the attentive attentions of the owners. I will come back here on my next visits to Chisinau.

1  Thank Giuseppe M

Dear Giuseppe, thank you very much for your kind and thorough reviw! We are so glad that we could make you happy when visiting Invino. Your are always welcome back!