“Wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Bright living room Living room with dining area and small working desk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bright living room
Living room with dining area and small working desk
Sunny living room
Seating area
Living room
Bedroom with extra-large closet
Small street in Old Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Luca R
Denmark
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed September 22, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Our experience with Alia Accommodation in Bucharest, exceeded all our expectations! Great communication right from the beginning, friendly and helpsome staff ready to "give a hand" anytime we needed and fully equipped apartments located in the central part of Bucharest available at a very(and i mean it!) reasonable price.
We stayed 2 days in a little apartment beside Intercontinental Hotel and later on,one week in another one,located right in the core of Universitatii Square. I need to add that despite central location in a well visited area ("Bucharest´s Old Center" ) we have been not disturbed by the city-noise.
We have absolutely no doubt about where we will stay again on our next visit to Bucharest :))
Lars & Luca Bramming-Hansen

592Dario
Milan, Italy
“Great location, nice and clean studio in Bucharest downtown”
Reviewed September 13, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I had a great time in the studio apartment in strada Academiei. The studio is nice, clean and well-kept, and it offers all the comfort and facilities you may need. More than this, it is located right in the heart of Bucharest, in the most lovely area of the city, and I had everything I needed (restaurants, bars, cafes, supermarkets, etc) at a walking distance from my apartment.
There is really nothing I disliked about the studio or the area itself, and it definitely is a place I would recommend for staying in Bucharest.

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
22 Sep 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your kind feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Kind regards,
Alia Accommodation Bucharest
jssance
Seoul, South Korea
“Fantastic apartment for Bucharest tour”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The location of this apartment was fantastic, just near the core historical district and the hot downtown. It was clean, wide, comfortable and quiet. Kitchen was especially useful. When I became sick of foreign meals during travel, I bought some food materials at a supermarket and could cook for my refreshment. The price was reasonable and worth of it. The staffs were very kind. I was so happy to stay at this apartment.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bathroom. There is no bath tube.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Ronald P
Richmond, Virginia
“A Great Place to Stay!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I am from the United States and travel to Bucharest frequently and I always use Alia Accommodation as my home away from home. I have stayed at Hotels in Bucharest before but the apartment living gives me a much better feel of the culture and life of living in Bucharest. Since traveling there my first time 3 years ago, I have been there countless times now and enjoy my new friends and Alia Accommodations every time. The apartments are very clean, comfortable and affordable. The maid service is pleasant and kind, please leave a tip!!, these people work hard, so they deserve to be tipped. I feel very special every time I book with Alia Accommodation and get my reservation email acknowledging me by my name, welcoming me back again. I recommend Alia Accommodation 100%!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the conforts of home and location
Liked least: I must say the mattress is the only thing I like least
Families with young children
Attilette...
Paris, France
“Great value for money”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

For the price of a hotel room we had a one-bedroom appartment, very clean, completely furnished kitchen, in a very quiet neighbourhood. Some would find the bathroom a bit small but for a two-night stay it was enough.

Liked best: Central location
Liked least: Bulding door lock a bit tricky to open
Jeff R
Enumclaw, Washington
“Great service”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My wife and I stayed in this apartment for one week. It was very comfortable and within about a 10 minute walk to the Old Town. Everything worked well. Nothing fancy, it is a true 3 star. What stands out the most to me about place is the staff. they were very friendly and helpful. A real treat to work with them. They helped with everything from transportation to notifying us of a power outage that would happen due to building repairs. If you are looking for practical and affordable, this place works.

Moshe F
Amsterdam
“Good location, very clean”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I and my wife stayed 8 nights. The apartment is in aa good location, in the center and next to Metro station as well as the other public transportation, very clean, all the necessary facilities, staff friendly.
Next time in Bucharest we'll take some deal.
We recommend,
M. Fishman - Israel

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing