1,140 results
All reviews old town university square great hotel quiet side street metro station airport pickup excellent location small hotel free internet breakfast was excellent central location breakfast room city break reception staff bars and restaurants clean rooms air conditioning
Reviewed April 2, 2018

i stayed 3 days in this hotel, in the very center of Bucharest, i never took a bus or a taxi because i didn't need it!
the staff was very helpful in everything and very polite.
rooms clean and confortable.
definitely recommend this place

1  Thank francescoalbiero
ISemaca, General Manager at K+K Hotel Elisabeta, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Francescoalbiero,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review our K+K Hotel Elisabeta! Finding out directly from our guests how they perceive our services and facilities helps us constantly improve. Therefore your review is a valuable information and enables us to provide a better and more personal service. It is important for us to provide a high level of comfort, fulfill your needs and exceed expectations.
Once again we thank you for positive remarks and we hope to welcome you back in the near future at K+K Hotel Elisabeta!

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I really appreciated how clean my room was everyday, fresh bedding everyday fresh toiletries everyday and bed was so comfortable just like home. All tour arrangements were made fore me by the hotel. Thank you very much for an excellent holiday and I hope to return tof this hotel and wonderful country.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank epatti371268

Dear Epatti371268,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our K+K Hotel Elisabeta! It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are really glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive feedback made us feel that our efforts to provide quality service have been rewarded by your satisfaction! Once again we thank you for your kind review and we hope to welcome you back at our K+K Hotel Elisabeta!
Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We spent 7 nights here whilst exploring Budapest and Braşov and highly recommend this hotel. Smallish business hotel, which we prefer to large chains, but worth paying for the executive rooms if staying more than one night. Has room service and small bar area serving food.
the weather was unseasonably snowy, but the hotel is only a few minutes walk from the metro and 5-10 from the Old Town, so really convenient. Easy to get to from the airport - we got the 783 bus, for the experience, and taxi back at the end of our stay. Staff were brilliant and helped me to rebook a train journey online as the english site wasn’t working properly. We were on 6th floor so had a bit of a view. Good choice continental buffet breakfast. Only gripe was that the room was too hot overnight so had to have the window open, which was a bit noisy. Would happily stay there again if in Bucharest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Claire B

Dear Claire,

Thank you so much for choosing our K+K Hotel Elisabeta for your stay in Bucharest and special thank you for sharing such wonderful words with us! We feel proud and happy to learn from your review that we managed to make your journey to Bucharest so pleasant and enjoyable.
Thank you once again for your kind review and we look forward to welcome you back at our K+K Hotel Elisabeta!

Warmest regards from Bucharest,

Reviewed March 25, 2018

KK Elisabeta was a very nice hotel for our trip to Bucharest. When we checked in, the staff at the front desk was able to provide us with information about the amenities, a map, nearby tourist attractions and restaurants.

The room was quite comfortable. There was adequate space (my sister and I shared a room) and the bathroom included a heated floor. This is a very nice feature. Rooms in Europe, compared to those in American, tend to be small and cramped, but this was a good size room. The free wifi was great. They gave us a password when we checked in and were able to keep in touch with family and look up tours from the comfort of our room.

I would highly recommend this to other travelers and will stay in this hotel again if I return to Bucharest.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank KAP918
ISemaca, General Manager at K+K Hotel Elisabeta, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear KAP918,

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I've traveled to over 15 countries that I can remember, and a few of them multiple times, and I can say this is a great hotel and a great location. I would gladly go back to K+K Elisabeta in Bucharest or recommend it to others.

Book a ride from the airport through the hotel. I was greeted by Florin, who was a friendly, welcoming, proud Romanian. (Book a private tour with him to Transylvania at the front desk!)

My first impression or experience in Bucharest was being greeted at the hotel by Daniela and her warm smile. I was tired, but she got me all checked in quickly and gave me information on restaraunts, things to see, and places to go, which was very helpful. The next day, she saw me sitting in the lobby, and came over to check how I was feeling and how I found the room to be. So, I appreciate her hospitality all week long.

The entire staff there was kind and professional. I can tell they all take a lot of pride in their work and also being great ambassadors for their country. But, I also want to mention Ionut, the bartender (I called him "Jonas" all week). He was very friendly and very attentive. We talked about our countries, family, and life in general. I felt like I was a personal guest of everyone I met there.

The review on the staff is longer than the review on the room. That's because it's the people that make the experience. The room and the hotel? Very clean, comfortable, simple, room smelled good, what more can you ask for? It's a room. You are just a short, 5 minute walk from Old Town, so the location is also great.

Book it!

2  Thank JohnnyAmerikos

Dear JohnnyAmerikos,

Thank you for taking the time and write such a detail wonderful review!!!
It gives me an enormous happiness to read your opinion and appreciation on our staff, especially Dana and Ionut! We struggle very much to make each of our guest feel like home and your feedback shows me that we are on the right path! We will continue to do our best to improve our image in all aspects and I am positive that with all our guests feedback we will succeed!

Once again,thank you and hope to welcome you again in our hotel!!!

Warmest regards from Bucharest,