All reviewsbig hotelnice hoteltaxi rideair conditionerclean roomstwin roomswimming poolper dayhighly recommend this hotelnice staythe hotel offershotel is situatedconferencespacityromaniataxis
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Clean and nice hotel, room was spacious, bathtub is always a bonus. Staff was nice and well mannered. Lot of additional services available. Lack of bottled water or kettle in the room was disadvantage.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2017

They do a very good job of creating a good image with their photos. For starters I booked my room through a third party which is way cheaper than if you book it directly through them. I booked the junior suite. The size of the room is great and the layout is very nice. Bathroom is nice as well. And that is the only reason this place gets the 2 stars. It's more like one and a half. The AC does not work in this particular room as well as others that my group booked as well. Out of 7 rooms, 2 ac systems work. The gym and spa are nice amenities but are nice to have and are supposed to be free with the junior suite rooms. SUPPOSED TO BE. The management tried telling us that since we booked through a third party we didn't get that free service, which is the first time I have ever heard or deal with that. After a lot of back and forth it was finally settled, and we got the gym and spa.... that was until 3 days later when they said that it was no longer being offered and they were offering us a "deal" of 55 Euro a month (we were prepared to stay here for 6 months). Once again we had to go back and forth about how it was already free for us. Needless to say it was a lot of hassle to use a service we get included.
The breakfast is atrocious. It's not fresh or even edible at times. Judging by the breakfast I have not even attempted to eat the lunch or dinner here. If the service was better it may have made up for the quality of other things but the service is absolutely poor. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Updated June 24th, 2017
Had to lower it from a 2 star to 1. The service here is just to poor to not give a 1. When going to the gym, I was told I could not bring a guest even though I am allotted 1 and I pay for his service. Then after using the spin room to bike for the past 2 weeks, I was told I could not use it because there was no class and can only be used during a class. After I told them I had been using it everyday with no problems but all of a sudden there is a problem. Everything changes from day to day here and everyday it's just absolute awful service.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2017

I was attracted to this establishment by the rather hubristic title and the reasonable price. Unfortunately, I didn't consider the practicalities of the out-of-town location. There are no places of interest nearby, and public transport is hardly convenient. This puts guests at the mercy of the city's taxi drivers, some of whom are quite venal and opportunistic. Couldn't find any convenience stores nearby either. Although it's a 12 o'clock check-out, the staff start hovering in a reproachful manner well before then. As a hotel it's certainly "grand" ... in it's scale, almost "industrial". I couldn't help drawing a parallel with the parliament building. Another inconvenience was the absence of brewing-up facilities in the room. Making a drink entailed traipsing all the way down to the bar for hot water (fortunateIy, I'd brought a supply of vacuum flasks). This hotel apparently is the fifth largest in Europe, so that's one anecdote to take away, but in retrospect, it would have been better to have paid the extra for a place in the centre.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as close to ground level as possible. I'm advised that fire-rescue is improbable above the seventh floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Hi , I was at the hotel for a couple of days due to work and we have all our employee's sent there . It was my time now and I have heard from my collegues that the hotel is okay and nice
I liked the design of the room and the comfy bed and also the little bottle's of shampoo / shower gell smelled really nice
Everything is quality and although you don't have alot of conditions the staff there will try and solve any issue you have

Room Tip: Best floors are the top floors
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
RINHotels, General Manager at RIN Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Dear Casuna1,

Thank you for leaving us with useful feedback after staying at The RIN Grand Hotel !
I appreciate your valuable comments as they help us to improve guest experience. We take pride in serving the needs of our guests to make their stay remarkable and unforgettable.

It will be our pleasure to have you back with us for another memorable experience !

Best regards,
Iuliana Gal

Reviewed July 9, 2017

This place is my second home from two years now, I have over 100 nights spent here. Even though I could choose another in a different area, I always choose this and drive to wherever I have to. Staff is amazing and the most important rooms are very clean. Inside you have a shopping gallery: dental clinic, dog hotel, supermarket, shoes and clothing stores, spa, hair salon, everything a person could ever wish for. Restaurants are also very good, great food.

In Bucharest this will always be my first choice.

Room Tip: Rooms with view on the Vitantis shopping Centre across the street are bigger and lighter
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RINHotels, General Manager at RIN Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Dear Mirela N,

A returning guest is one of the biggest compliment for us, it indicates that our service approach was well liked and we are on the right path.
Your kind words about your stay at the RIN Grand Hotel and your experience with our services are very much appreciated. It makes us thoroughly happy that you have left RIN Grand Hotel with a positive feeling.

All the best,