Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
US$112
  • Pool
K+K Hotel Elisabeta(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
US$161
US$140
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

InterContinental Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$70
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Sheraton Bucharest Hotel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$89
  • Restaurant
Little Bucharest Old Town Hostel(Bucharest)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$21
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbig hotelbiggest hotelnice hoteltaxi rideair conditionerclean roomstwin roomswimming poolper dayhighly recommend this hotelnice staythe hotel offershotel is situatednice roomconferencespacity
Reviewed July 29, 2017

A short walk from the city centre this modern hotel provides good clean rooms. Staff speak a number of languages which indicates a high use by overseas visitors. Open parking is available around the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2017

This is a hotel with a very fair price for what they offer. A big parking spot( free of charge), a very nice room(especially the suite room) , clean and nice bathroom, a nice spa area with a swimming pool and a reasonable breakfast. Also the staff is very friendly and professional.

Room Tip: suite room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Catalin D
RINHotels, General Manager at RIN Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Dear Kal68,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your valued feedback.

I am glad to hear that we have won you over as one of our many happy guests !
Your experience is one that we hope all guests receive when staying with us ; I will pass on your kind comments to the entire team.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you back !

Very best wishes,
Iuliana Gal

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Clean and nice hotel, room was spacious, bathtub is always a bonus. Staff was nice and well mannered. Lot of additional services available. Lack of bottled water or kettle in the room was disadvantage.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2017

They do a very good job of creating a good image with their photos. For starters I booked my room through a third party which is way cheaper than if you book it directly through them. I booked the junior suite. The size of the room is great and the layout is very nice. Bathroom is nice as well. And that is the only reason this place gets the 2 stars. It's more like one and a half. The AC does not work in this particular room as well as others that my group booked as well. Out of 7 rooms, 2 ac systems work. The gym and spa are nice amenities but are nice to have and are supposed to be free with the junior suite rooms. SUPPOSED TO BE. The management tried telling us that since we booked through a third party we didn't get that free service, which is the first time I have ever heard or deal with that. After a lot of back and forth it was finally settled, and we got the gym and spa.... that was until 3 days later when they said that it was no longer being offered and they were offering us a "deal" of 55 Euro a month (we were prepared to stay here for 6 months). Once again we had to go back and forth about how it was already free for us. Needless to say it was a lot of hassle to use a service we get included.
The breakfast is atrocious. It's not fresh or even edible at times. Judging by the breakfast I have not even attempted to eat the lunch or dinner here. If the service was better it may have made up for the quality of other things but the service is absolutely poor. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Updated June 24th, 2017
Had to lower it from a 2 star to 1. The service here is just to poor to not give a 1. When going to the gym, I was told I could not bring a guest even though I am allotted 1 and I pay for his service. Then after using the spin room to bike for the past 2 weeks, I was told I could not use it because there was no class and can only be used during a class. After I told them I had been using it everyday with no problems but all of a sudden there is a problem. Everything changes from day to day here and everyday it's just absolute awful service.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2017

I was attracted to this establishment by the rather hubristic title and the reasonable price. Unfortunately, I didn't consider the practicalities of the out-of-town location. There are no places of interest nearby, and public transport is hardly convenient. This puts guests at the mercy of the city's taxi drivers, some of whom are quite venal and opportunistic. Couldn't find any convenience stores nearby either. Although it's a 12 o'clock check-out, the staff start hovering in a reproachful manner well before then. As a hotel it's certainly "grand" ... in it's scale, almost "industrial". I couldn't help drawing a parallel with the parliament building. Another inconvenience was the absence of brewing-up facilities in the room. Making a drink entailed traipsing all the way down to the bar for hot water (fortunateIy, I'd brought a supply of vacuum flasks). This hotel apparently is the fifth largest in Europe, so that's one anecdote to take away, but in retrospect, it would have been better to have paid the extra for a place in the centre.

Room Tip: Ask for a room as close to ground level as possible. I'm advised that fire-rescue is improbable above the seventh floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo