“Excellent night out in Belgrade.”
Review of Jazz Cafe

Jazz Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1,424 Restaurants in Belgrade
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Jazz Café in Belgrade was one of the better restaurants in Belgrade's center. Service was wonderful with great hospitality and plenty of attention and honesty. The food was good, we mainly tried the traditional Serbian dishes, which are simple but really nice.

We had some great cocktails and the Nutella cheesecake desert was epic.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I came with my girlfriend and it was amazing.Starting from the service and ending it with desert.I was amazing by the politeness and the understanding of the staff.The food was great,the wine was too.I will be coming soon again.All the best cheers.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent food and service. High quality . In the centre. We are coming every morning from our hotel to breakfest. 5 stars.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Maybe the best place in Belgrade. Evrything was great. People are so nice. Food is great so are drinks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Friendly staff, good taste in music, nice atmosphere. I will most definitely come back again. Would recommend.