1,217 results
All reviewsthe general managernice poolgreat spabeautiful parkjunior suitespa areatesla museumexcellent hotelbusiness triprooms are spaciousbreakfast buffetprofessional staffhotel is locatedperfect stayenjoyed my stayvisit belgrademini bar
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at Metropol Palace! The staff is so friendly and helpful. Specifically I want to honor the Hospitality team, Nikola D, and the banquet captain!
Thank you for being amazing!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Haris N, General Manager at Metropol Palace, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Eds1990,

Thank you very much for your kind review of Metropol Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel in Belgrade.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

While traveling through Belgrade, my group and I needed a meeting space. The Metropol Palace hospitality team, especially Nikola D and the banquet captain were fabulous in working with us!!! We were so blessed to spend 2 evenings in this hotel! It was beautiful, clean and so welcoming. Highly, highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Travelintay,

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let Nikola D and our banquet captain know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We came here for 2 separate conference events and both times their hospitality team was great. They invited us in even though we all looked rough after traveling. The atmosphere was beautiful, and they let us stay as long as we needed. I was not disappointed at all. If I am ever back in Belgrade I will go back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Averi W,

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The hospitality team was so incredible in makings sure that our event was done well! I would highly recommend planning events here, they were very accommodating! We had such an incredible experience!!

Stayed: April 2018
Haris N, General Manager at Metropol Palace, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Rachel P,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Metropol Palace,a Luxury Collection Hotel in Belgrade. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Our group met in a banquet hall at various times throughout the week and were very pleased with how we were received. The banquet director was very kind and the hospitality team was very quick to meet our needs. Thank you so much! God bless!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Alyssa S,

We appreciate your positive feedback about Metropol Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're travelling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.
We are looking forward to welcome you back.