“Great Kiev Tour Experience by Marina - Highyl Recommended”
Review of Kiev Private Tours

Kiev Private Tours
Ranked #26 of 162 Tours in Kiev
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I'm Ukrainian - born and raised in Kiev. I love my city very much and think that this is the best place in the world. Growing up in the center of Kiev, I got to know all places, and all history of my county. While I will show you most important historical places and museums, it's my intimate knowledge of the hidden courtyards, back streets and their. Come and visit the historical places in Kiev. This beautiful city has a lot to offer. -St.Sophia Cathedral -St.Michael's Monastery -Golden Gate -Opera theater -Andrew's Decent -Riding on funicular -National Museum of the history of Ukraine! -Mezhyhirya private residence. -Kiev-Pechersk Lavra. -Motherland Monument and museum Second World War. -Mamaev Sloboda -Shooting tour, Pirogovo Museum(traditional Ukrainian village)I will tell you the secret stories of those jewels of the Ukrainian culture. Whatever interest you have, I am convinced that you will be amazed by all the possible activities here.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had a weekend Kiev history and sightseeing experience with Maria. I enjoyed the tour very much. She is a nice lady with good communication skills in English. she had deep knowledge about the city and its history. Without a guide, it is hard to understand and enjoy Kiev and Maria does an excellent job of providing this service. I highly recommend her tours.

Maryna R, Владелец at Kiev Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

thank u very much for sweet words :) its take some time for u, to write me comment here, i think we had tour one year ago! but i can see that u not forget my tour at all! :) thank u very much, for youre time, and that u steal remember:) have a good day :)

All reviews
"knowledge"
"company"
"information"

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Was a fruitful and complete Kiev sightseeing. My tourist guide had an extreme and deep knowledge ofcthe Ukrainian history and civilization. She is highly recommended!!!

Maryna R, Управляющий at Kiev Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Thank u very much for nice words! Was very happy to share will u, our beautiful history

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Marina was great. Her English was perfect... the tour was full of information... she and has a passion about Kiev and it's history.
Highly recommend her tours..

Thank u very much! I was very happy to show u one of my tours! Hope u will back, and take more of my tours :)

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, knowledge of the area and English language. Highly recommended. Amongst the very best guided tours I have ever done. Lovely guide and terrific service.

1  Thank bernieoreilly

Very happy to share my tours, will be very happy to show more, we have fantastic history, and amazin places :)

See more reviews
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Marishka gave a wonderful and informative review of the World War II museum. She's very knowledgeable. Also took me to a lovely Ukrainian Restaurant with great food and great atmosphere then she took me to the Gold Room in the church it was a wonderful to all the way around and I highly recommend to her

War museum in Kiev, one of the best in the post sovet russian museum about the Second World War , I was happy to share our history during the War time