InterContinental Kiev
US$130
US$104
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Kiev City Center(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$60
  • Restaurant
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$214
Hilton Kyiv(Kiev)
US$284
US$233
All reviewscomme il fautgreat hotelrooftop barpillow menuthe club loungetop floormini barbreakfast buffetperfect stayconcierge serviceupgraded roomperfect locationbusiness centerrooms are comfortablethe heart of the citybusiness tripmaidan square
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This hotel was nice. I got a room with view to the city. It was nice.Clean room.Service good.The price was around 500euro per night.So I think also ok price.I can say it is in high medium quality!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. It was a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed the room
features with its view and the level of service from our colleagues.

We will be anticipating your next stay at InterCotinental Kiev.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

the hotel is very good,centrally located with all the main areas nearby even the saint sophia church is also at a walking distance, the rooms are spacious and clean, batroom is clean and neat with all the necessary batroom kits available, food quality is also good, the minibar is free so lots of cold drinks and beer, service is little bit slow but the staffs are well behaved.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank manishberiwala
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. It was a pleasure to hear that you have
enjoyed the convenience of the location, room features, complimentary minibar and the food
quality at our dining facilities.

We will be delighted to welcome you once again with your next trip to Kiev.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

If you are into over the top, this is the place for you, especially if you have the budget. The location is great, staff abundant and eager to please, and the breakfast buffet among the best in the world that I have encountered. The rooms are comfortable and very quiet.

That said, I am not into OTT; nice and comfy will do, not wasteful opulence. I do not like it when staff keep guessing that I want something and then deliver "it", something I never asked for and in some cases had explicitly turned down. There are more pillows on the bed than I can deal with. Clearing the bed of them and the thick spread completely filled up a corner of the room. I wedged them there with the armchair. The breakfast buffet has so many wonderful treats -- but it was impossible to get a simple apple juice or brewed coffee. (The coffee is all espresso based and had me wired until mid-afternoon before I figured out what had gone on.) And don't get me started on the tippy plates that look great but are not properly engineered for stability.

No washcloths in the john and the towels are a bit thin but worse, so large (5 ft 6 in or 1.65 m) that they are hard to handle. Too much!

Great selection of cable TV channels, heavy on the news with BBC and EuroNews in English top of the list. A nice flat screen telly that is wall mounted and not so large that it dominates the room. The remote is basic, and simple to understand. The telephone, on the other hand, I never did figure out. If you are under 40, that will not be a problem. WIFI in the room, a cable connection is available if you want.

In-room mineral water is outrageously expense; buy that kind of stuff at the "7-11" type store just up the street. Hotel laundry prices are high even for a five star hotel. Be prepared to pay about $28 for a shirt, undies, and a pair of socks (one day's worth of clothes). Neighborhood drycleaners and laundries are almost unknown in Ukraine so plan (or be prepared to pay) accordingly.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Rover1313

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It was a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed
our breakfast quality, convenience of the location, room features and the professional service
of our colleagues.

We will be anticipating your next stay at InterContinental Kiev and we remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Unreasonably expensive, small rooms , employees who don't give a hoot and average food. Conclusion .? Never again.....

Stayed: December 2011
7  Thank Alexis N

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. If it is possible, we would like to hear more
about your experience since we are continuously aiming to improve our service. Please
forward your remarks to the following email address: hotel.kiev@ihg.com.

Thank you and we remain at your disposal.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

The hotel is located in a nice area of the city (although it may be worth noting to get to the centre by foot there is a steep hill to go down but coming back can take some time particularly if it has been snowing). The welcome at the hotel was relatively poor. The room was at the back of the hotel so was a bit dark but the bed was very comfortable and the room pleasant with nice facilities. IT was great to have a free mini-bar. I would watch out for portions in the restaurant as what we had was not sufficient and we had to order more food which was expensive for what it was. Be careful when getting a taxi from the hotel as the door staff seem to have deals with the taxi companies. We found it cheaper to go down the road.

Although I am not sure if I would return to Kiev (nice to go to once in my life) but if I were to go again I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Martyn W
InterContinentalKyiv, Manager at InterContinental Kiev, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear Martyn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It was a pleasure to hear that you have enjoyed the surrounding area of our hotel’s location and complimentary amenities. We apologize for any inconveniences you have experienced at the hotel.

Our hotel cooperates with a reliable taxi company with English speaking drivers. It is a fact that there are other taxi service providers with competitive prices yet we can’t guarantee your safety and comfort.

We will be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel and we remain at your disposal.