All reviews great hotel rooftop bar pillow menu the club lounge top floor mini bar concierge service breakfast buffet perfect stay excellent location public areas business center rooms are comfortable the heart of the city special thanks business trip maidan square
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Nice hotel, great location. I would recommend a spa of the hotel - nice relaxing atmosphere of the swimming pool , sauna and hammam and professional personnel. Outstanding breakfast and lunch - fresh local products, excellent food and drinks. I was impressed - 6 ( six!) varieties of local Ukrainan honey ! The main asset of the hotel - great personnel and high quality of service - be it reception, catering or cleaning.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kateryna I, Hotel Management at InterContinental Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Marina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a warm and kind review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay so much. We do everything to be a real home for our Guests.
We do thank you for choosing the Hotel InterContinental while in Kyiv and we hope to welcome you here again!

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

First time in Intercontinental Kiev. The hotel lobby if nice, friendly English speaking staff and standard rooms have a “classic” style but overall beautiful. The Intercontinental Kiev Hotel Breakfast is a destination by it self: amazing choice and tasty food. Probably one of the best breakfast I had in a 5 start hotel.
However, being 5 start hotel, I also expect 5 start service. I have been disappointed by: old towels in the bathroom (string hanging), old shaving mirror which partially do not reflect anymore, terrible parking (a mid size suv do not fit!), no valet parking, staff knocking at the door even with the do not disturb panel hanging at the door.
Overall, Intercontinental Kiev is a good beautiful hotel and will be always glad to go back there!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kateryna I, Hotel Management at InterContinental Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and especially our lobby, rooms and breakfast.
We have taken your remarks on board regarding our service, and we hope, you will see the improvements made on your return.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

It’s really a great hotel, I love it, very clean, very warm full, great location, nice welcoming personal, beiuful reception, nice restaurant, delicious food, I recommend all to visit and stay in this lovely hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kateryna I, Hotel Management at InterContinental Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Drghannam,

Thank you for sending us your kind feedback and for choosing InterContinental Kyiv for your recent stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We stayed here on a visit to see friends who live in Kiev and our stay was funded by IHG points that I have accumulated over the last few years of work travel. The hotel was excellent the room, bed etc were all amazing and I would have no trouble recommending this hotel to anyone. The location is a 5 min walk from Maiden and Khreshchatyk St. The bar on the roof is excellent and has great views. Breakfast is expensive so we didn't partake.

The only sour note was when we asked the concierge to call a specific taxi firm to take us to meet our friends.
It turned out that they didn't call the number we asked them to but another firm which I presume they had on speed dial. this trip cost 270 UAH which although not a fortune. is almost 3 times as much as the return trip with the correct taxi firm 105UAH. This just left a bit of a sour taste to what was an excellent Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Kateryna I, Hotel Management at InterContinental Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear Nick,

Thank you for your review regarding your experience. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience the staff services may have caused you. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and create memorable experiences.
We would very much look forward to have you staying with us again.
Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed September 30, 2018

This is a great hotel and I will likely return when I go to Kyiv (Kiev). The service was great as well as the breakfast. You get a great view from the 11 floor bar/restaurant/disco. It it also very well located. The one thing that I did not like was the bed. It was hard as a rock. Ukrainians apparently do not trust their banks and stuff their wealth in mattresses. I should have looked in mine, perhaps that is why the bed was so hard. Otherwise, you cannot fault this hotel. If you check out at 4:00 to get your flight, you can expect to see the women working the street in the lobby heading up the elevators. Their clients have either given them a key or they head up to the bar on 11th floor, which is open to 4:30am on weekends.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kateryna I, Hotel Management at InterContinental Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at InterContinental Kyiv. It is always great to receive positive comments and we will certainly pass them on to our team.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Kyiv.