See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Spacious 3 room flat across from Kiev Opera Theatre, ID 346. This is an apartment so there is no maid service. However, the company will provide this service, plus a preshop so you will have some things in your refrigerator. Price was very reasonable for this extra service.
Very clean and nicely furnished apartment. Easy walk to Maydan, museums, metro. Looks of choices of shopping and eating nearby. I will stay again when I visit next year!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2016

I traveled Kiev many times, so I had 2 companies from which I rented apartments before. (Un)fortunately a few days ago I lost my old mobile so I had to use a new one. And I had BIG luck, as I chose KievApts.
The apartment I got on Baseina Street 9A was excellent. A big 2-room-flat which could easily host 4 people. Unfortunately I was alone, as the shower cabin with different massage nozzles are perfect for a loving couple :-) For me important, which is really rare, was the fact that all dishes, glasses and cutlery were absolutely clean.
WiFi okay, 2 balconies, microwave, enough towels.
Last, but not least: again a thing which is rare. All employees I was in touch (3) did speak a very good English.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2016

I stayed in two different apartments from KievApts, and both apartments were great in terms of location, size, layout, and amenities. Customer service at KievApts is really exceptional and was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank AbeAlmomani
Reviewed February 28, 2016

We were very satisfied with the service and the apartment. We also get many assistant before and after our arrival by emails and phone. We could not open the door becasue of our mistake on saturday night 9.30 pm and they siad no problem , came and handle it quickly.
The apartment was very clean. The kitchen, badroom and saloon were big and comfortable. There is a nice bath closed cabin with for 2 persons which is surprizing . The location of the house is perfect, just near Arena city (1 min. walk) and on the Baseyina street where most of the nice cafes and restaurants are located. There is a 24 hour market, 1 main metro station and big shopping mall are 5 mins away by walking. The size of the sofa in the saloon is big when you open it to sleep. 2 person can sleep on it.
We highly recommend the company and definetly choose them in our next visit. We also rented an apartment from their partner company odessaapts.com and it was as great as above experience.

Room Tip: You can get information by mail. We were advised a very good price and an apartment.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 26, 2016

I rented Apt I.D. 316. I really had no issues with the apartment itself. I traveled alone, so it was more than enough room. Perfect location...a few minute walk to Kreschatik Street among other things. The only issue I had was with the balcony off of the second bedroom. Didn't use it because there were other items stored in there, but the balcony off of the kitchen was perfect. Apartment representative met me at the apartment upon arrival. I reserved an airport transfer on my departure day and the driver was early to pick me up. I do have to say that Alex was more than helpful from the very beginning when I made my reservation, until the day I left Kiev. I had issues with my reservation twice because the owners decided to sell their property. Alex was more than helpful in regards to offering me other apartment choices that were available. If I had questions in regards to the apartment or my stay in Kiev, Alex would always respond by the next business day with the answers I needed. Thanks to him, I had no problems with my stay. This was the second time I have used Kievapts, and I will use them again during my future visits to Kiev.

Room Tip: This is not a review of a hotel, but an actual apartment.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo