See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 18, 2017

I have stayed at this location twice now. Once for almost 3 weeks this past summer (2016) and again in the winter holidays for a little over a week this year (2017). The space is amazing and incredible convenient as it is 1 block away from two separate metro lines. There are over 40 restaurants within just a few blocks and the apartment is always perfectly clean and in amazing shape. I recommend this company and this unit in particular to anyone looking for a great space to stay in while in Kiev.

Room Tip: Great view, incredible location.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank stevenmmayjr
Reviewed September 26, 2016

Spacious 3 room flat across from Kiev Opera Theatre, ID 346. This is an apartment so there is no maid service. However, the company will provide this service, plus a preshop so you will have some things in your refrigerator. Price was very reasonable for this extra service.
Very clean and nicely furnished apartment. Easy walk to Maydan, museums, metro. Looks of choices of shopping and eating nearby. I will stay again when I visit next year!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2016

I traveled Kiev many times, so I had 2 companies from which I rented apartments before. (Un)fortunately a few days ago I lost my old mobile so I had to use a new one. And I had BIG luck, as I chose KievApts.
The apartment I got on Baseina Street 9A was excellent. A big 2-room-flat which could easily host 4 people. Unfortunately I was alone, as the shower cabin with different massage nozzles are perfect for a loving couple :-) For me important, which is really rare, was the fact that all dishes, glasses and cutlery were absolutely clean.
WiFi okay, 2 balconies, microwave, enough towels.
Last, but not least: again a thing which is rare. All employees I was in touch (3) did speak a very good English.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2016

I stayed in two different apartments from KievApts, and both apartments were great in terms of location, size, layout, and amenities. Customer service at KievApts is really exceptional and was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank AbeAlmomani
Reviewed February 28, 2016

We were very satisfied with the service and the apartment. We also get many assistant before and after our arrival by emails and phone. We could not open the door becasue of our mistake on saturday night 9.30 pm and they siad no problem , came and handle it quickly.
The apartment was very clean. The kitchen, badroom and saloon were big and comfortable. There is a nice bath closed cabin with for 2 persons which is surprizing . The location of the house is perfect, just near Arena city (1 min. walk) and on the Baseyina street where most of the nice cafes and restaurants are located. There is a 24 hour market, 1 main metro station and big shopping mall are 5 mins away by walking. The size of the sofa in the saloon is big when you open it to sleep. 2 person can sleep on it.
We highly recommend the company and definetly choose them in our next visit. We also rented an apartment from their partner company odessaapts.com and it was as great as above experience.

Room Tip: You can get information by mail. We were advised a very good price and an apartment.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends