“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kiev City Tours
Ranked #38 of 103 Tours in Kiev
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: DiscoveryKiev organizes fascinating excursions in Kiev and Kiev city tours. Our professional guides speak English and German.
Miami
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2011

I was last month for two and a half days. It gave me sufficiente time to cover all the basic sights of the city including orthodox churches, COmmunist buildings and monuments, old city, synagogue/kenesa and Babi Yar monuments. I wanted to spice up my tour and see more unusual things. For that, I was able to arrange a tour to Chernobyl and another even more bizarre to see the forgotten tunnels that Staling built around the city. I went back happily satisfied with everything I saw and with the quality of service.
I stayed at the Rus hotel which is a fairly decently remodled hotel, well situated, walking distance from main central atttractions and a nice view over the new football stadium. For tours I opted to use the services of www.kievtours.com which I happily recommend to anyone (organizaed for airport transfer, hotel accom, private guides, etc)

Visited July 2011

Been to Kiev City Tours? Share your experiences!