All reviews young man at reception metro station kitchen facilities luxury apartment washing machine flights of stairs two blocks cleaned daily hotel rooms are the main street comfortable bed excellent location eastern europe the ground floor maxim ukraine bath
Reviewed December 10, 2016

This is a very dangerous filthy dirty hotel that needs closing down immediately!
I arrived with my wife at the hotel this afternoon and eventually found the entrance only because my wife is Ukranian, even she was taken aback at the hostility of people lurking down the dark smelly ally way.
The hotel reception was next to a Hostel on a 2nd floor of a delipidated building and whilst clean getting there was not!
Monies had already been taken from my credit card so with trepidation we followed the young receptionist out of this building and down a further urine smelling alley to a building that resembled a derilict block that even the homeless would not welcome.
He informed that we were on the 5 th floor and needed to get the lift, as the lift was summoned he assured us not to worry about the noise it made and then it arrived!
It was unbelievable maybe 20 inches in width I have pictures and it is less width than 2 X my size 10 shoes!
To say I would have been squashed in is an understatement and my wife was meant to wait unattended whilst I went up first!
This was and just did not happen.
I requested a refund at which point he just laughed and laughed and laughed!
Booking.com have been given pictures etc and are considering their position representing this disgusting dangerous hotel.
Do not book or even consider here because you may spend you night stuck very firmly inside a foul smelling lift.

Room Tip: Dangerous stay away!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank GrahamBreconUk
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Great apartment and location is central very cosy and very happy with ice cold air con !!, This apartment was very clean and with luxury fittings and furnished with helpful staff when booking in and out
Central location and lots to do and see within walking distance

Room Tip: central location
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2016

The location is 5 minutes walk from Teatralna metro station so give great access to the whole city. Not expensive. Room was clean and well appointed with iron and board. Small kitchen area with kettle and microwave.

As with all inner city apartments I have stayed in the access to apartments is never great. Communal stairs are scruffy and dont give a great impression. The lift - well i didnt trust it lol. Big enough for one person and a suitcase. Sure it was fine but preferred to walk to 5th floor.

Staff were friendly and happy to help. In short ignore the outside and have a good stay here!

Room Tip: Email hotel and ask to confirm what room you are going to get. They will send a photo.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and we were impressed by the location- it's really close to the city centre, good places to eat, several tourist attractions, right beside the metro, and within walking distance of the main train station. Inside, the service was good, and the rooms were extremely large and comfortable! I had the one of the most comfortable beds and the most impressive bath I've ever seen in my life. Perfect place to stay in Kyiv.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2016

We had a really good time In Kiev. The hotel was perfect, the location was lovely, All the facilities were of a high standard and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The apartment was very clean and well looked after. We liked the interior design too. Perfect place for couples. Nice place to get back.

Room Tip: location, interior design
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple