All reviews terracotta restaurant cigar lounge rooftop restaurant top floor strip club beautiful lobby great spa high quality hotel business trip hotel is beautiful fitness center other hotels breakfast buffet i highly recommend this hotel business hotel independence square central location
Reviewed March 31, 2017

In november 2016, i was in kiev it was my first visit so The city was completely unknown to me. This time i was seeking for malaysian embassy and then i asked for help to Premier palace hotel's reseption. That was nice guy who was on duty this day. i have to simply say that he did his best, provided me all asistance possible i needed how to get to the location of the embassy and the way he did it was human, professional and helpfull as well for me so i was pleased so much indeed.

Regarding this I'd like to express my best wishes to your hotel and especially to this guy and
if possible, mark his behavior please, he deserves it.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AlexeyMetelskiy, Director of Sales at Premier Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Dear Giorgi B,
We appreciate your fantastic feedback about being our guest.
It's so nice to make our guests happy! So, your review was a great pleasure for us to know our team makes its best to serve every guest like a royal family member!
I will definitely pass your regards ti entire front desk colleagues to inspire them for best service possible.
You are always welcomed to come back to the Premier Palace Hotel!

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

Best hotel in Kiev for business visits.
Well located, spacious rooms and excellent breakfast.
Piano bar is a good place to host meetings, and have a night cap.
Concierge is very helpfull to book restaurants and arrange cars.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank augustoabati
AlexeyMetelskiy, Director of Sales at Premier Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Dear Augusto,
We are delighted to know you were happy at the Premier Palace Hotel.
I will pass your regards to the team to inspire them to serve every guest on a royal level and give an excellent experience of visiting Kiev.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again near future.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

The premier hotels are very spacious, with high ceilings. The bathroom is very clean and the brand that they use is the L' OCCITANE. This is a part of a luxury service that the hotel is provide. Also the bathroom has a bidet.
The pillows are superb. I must make an extra mention to the breakfast and the restaurant. There is a pianist while you are eating a stunning breakfast. This is the best choice for Kyiv

Date of stay: March 2017
AlexeyMetelskiy, Director of Sales at Premier Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Kleitos K,
We highly appreciate your fantastic feedback about our house and looking forward to welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed March 1, 2017

I must admit that i enjoyed every bit of my stay and every tiny interaction with the hotel staff! I was on the long business trip and got very tired of hotels. But they made me feel like home here! The reception was friendly and checked me in four hours prior to the regular check-in, the cleaning services were very nice, they brought flower to the bathroom every night. The room service was great, as well as the food. And also the laundry service is very prompt, relatively cheap and knows their job! I was very happy and felt like home at Premier Palace! Plus it is located 1 min walk from the main Kiev street - Hreschatik, on the nice boulevard.
If you like it to be quite, than boulevard view is not for you. And the opposite for the ones who like the street sounds, like I do.
The room has not impressed me, it is just not my style, but I ended up liking it's modesty and very high ceiling and a cute little balcony.
Thanks, Premier, it was a brief, but lovely stay. I will definitely come back.

Room tip: If you want it super quite, don't choose boulevard view
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
AlexeyMetelskiy, Director of Sales at Premier Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2017

Dear Alisa,
Thank you for such a fantastic feedback about our house!
We are delighted to know to make you happy with us and looking forward to welcoming you again near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel with friendly staff. Great location. Rooms nice, clean, quiet. Comfortable bed and good pillows.

Please be aware that your breakfast costs 750 Ukrainian hrivna, which amounts to approximately €30. This equals to a price of a dinner in an expensive restaurant in Kyiv.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Talisman_77140,
Thank you for your kind review about being our guest.
We are delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We do hope you liked our rich morning buffet with a stunning bird-eye view to Kiev downtown, which you will not get elsewhere except the Premier Palace. We would like to inform UAH 750 (app. EUR 26) rate for breakfast is a very competitive price in 5-star hotels segment in Kiev and corresponds with rates for this service in other familiar properties in Europe. We are 100% sure guests get a lot of value for this reasonable price and start every morning with smiles here.
We do hope good memories about our house will lead you here when you are next time in Kiev.