All reviews railway station main bar hotel including changed daily min walk clean bathroom chernobyl tour money exchange independence square opera house taxi orderd skybus
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Its the central location of the hotel that is the picking point. Railway station is 10 mins by walk plus most of the offices are located nearby. The hotel is value for money. The only concern is poor WiFi services. The hotel staffs are pro active but lacked in friendliness quotient!

Room tip: rooms on the top floor have good view
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kaifbiomed
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Dear Guest, thank You for taking the time to leave Your rating following Your recent stay with us at Premier Hotel Lybid! We are happy to know that You were satisfied with the location. I would like to offer my deepest apologies for the inconveniences You had to experience during Your stay. We have already made partially modernization of wi-fi network and hope to finish it in the nearest future. I wish You a wonderful day and hope that we`ll have the pleasure of welcoming You back again soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

The whole first 24 hours of my stay the hot water did not work. The TV worked sometimes but mostly grainy and from the 1970s.the WiFi was well below average and only a handful of staff spoke any English.

For a hotel masquerading as a 5 star establishment downstairs with beers priced at £10 in the bar. They didn't have any Ukrainian borche the whole stay I was forced into having chicken noodle soup. The only reason I didn't give a terrible rating is because the security were very helpful when I thought I lost my friend.

I wish I spent a little more and stayed somewhere nicer.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank southofthecity
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Dear Guest, thank You for taking the time to leave Your rating following Your recent stay with us at Premier Hotel Lybid! First of all i would like to apologize for the inconveniences You had to experience during Your stay. At the same time i really confused with Your comments about beer prices and ukrainian borsch. I would like to inform You that we have ukraininan borsch in our menu and the most expensive beer cost 60 UAH (£ 2). Next time please just inform the reception about all inconveniences and we will try to do the best to make Your stay more comfortable! We hope that we`ll have the pleasure of welcoming You back again soon! Kind regards, Antonina Davydchuk, Deputy Front Office Manager, Premier Hotel Lybid

Reviewed February 3, 2017

The first thing that I liked was the location. The room was small but clean and with a beautiful view. The staff was very friendly and willing to help. This was the first "50 shades" :)) , the second "50"....the room was terribly hot and air conditioning did not save the situation, had to open the window, the bed was very uncomfortable. About the interior, of course that is the matter of taste, but comfort is not felt.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2016_julia
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Dear Julia, thank You for taking time to leave a review about Premier Hotel Lybid! We are very pleased You were satisfied with the staff and location of the hotel! Please accept my deepest appologize for the temperature in Your room! Next time please just inform the reception about all inconveniences and we will try to do the best to make Your stay more comfortable! Thank You for Your rating and we hope that we`ll have the pleasure of welcoming You back again soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2017

The location is the key here. It's close to the main central railway station. I don't think you can beat the price. It's pretty cheap. The rooms are not big but it was clean and you have what you need. Breakfast was included and it was pretty good. If you stay on the higher floors facing the plaza it has an amazing view!

Room tip: higher floors have a great view. Ask for the plaza rooms
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DeliaDK
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Dear DeliaDK, thank You for taking the time to leave Your rating following Your recent stay with us at Premier Hotel Lybid! We are happy to know that You were satisfied with the location of the hotel, breakfast and the view from Your room! I wish You a wonderful day and hope to welcome You again in our hotel!

Reviewed December 24, 2016

Two good things: this hotel is cheap and it is not far from central railway station. Bad things: it is often keys (magnet cards) do not work, people on reception looks very busy and they are not very helpful. Rooms are more or less cleaned but absolutely inelegant. Dishes for breakfast is normal, but planning of breakfast area is disaster.

Room tip: It is not very warm inside. I think it is better do not agree to live in angular room
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Антонина Д, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Premier Hotel Lybid, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2016

Dear Oleksandr, thank You for taking time to leave a review about Premier Hotel Lybid! First off all i would like to offer my deepest apologies for the inconveniences You had to experience during Your stay! We are really upset to hear that You did not satisfied with our staff! I'm dealing with Guest reviews almost every day and would like to assure You that I receive a lot of positive comments about receptionists! That's why it's really hard for me to read Your comments. But i hope this visit will not be the last! I wish You a wonderful day and hope to welcome You again in our hotel! Kind regards, Antonina Davydchuk Deputy Front Office Manager, Premier Hotel Lybid