I had to stay in this hotel for two weeks. I ordered a suite "Lux".
- Suite is extremely small, total space including toilet ca 25 sq.m = 270 sq.ft
- No minibar or fridge
- No regular housekeeping
- Breakfast only a la carte
- air condition only in a sleeping part (uneasy to call it room) - for summer
- insufficient heating with temperature only 16 C = 61 F
- expensive additional services (eg laundry, airport transfer)
- it is not a hotel but just ground floor of an old style apartment building
- smashed eggs for breakfast served without bread ("not delivered")
- 5 times called for housekeeping, only once it was really done
- hotel restaurant offering just very few meals ("meat not delivered").
1. If u need to use this hotel, do it just for one night.
2. Do not expect any care from hotel staff. Whatever u need, u must ask for. And claim and ask again.
3. Eat elsewhere - some 250 metres down the street is a cafe with normal foods
4. Do not ask for additional services (eg taxi or laundry), rather use external providers
I am sorry for this review but this was one of my worst experiences everMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking