All reviews breakfast is served served directly nice quiet hotel st sophia tourist attractions breakfast in bed small hotel free wifi independence square location is great five nights golden gate no elevator spoke good english recommend this hotel rooms are large central kiev
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

The hotel located pretty close to center. My The staff is nice, and the breakfast is good(served to room).
The room bath is clean and looks good, but the room itself not so impress.
The curtain seems to be old, not clean.
The walls are not cleaned/brushed for long time...
But the most disappointing thing is the matrass of the bad. Its too soft, too old and not comfort, that's why i won't come back to this hotel.
P.s : there is no safe box in the room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed August 15, 2018

I stayed at the Bontiak Hotel twice during my two separate visits to Ukraine. I really enjoyed my stay during my first trip, therefor when it came time for my second visit, I booked my room in this hotel once again. Hotel has a very convenient location. It’s located near Metro station (Golder Gate) and near Square of Independents. Rooms are very clean and have modern look to it. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. Free Breakfast was very delicious.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

When we arrived we were not impressed with the facade, but as soon as you enter thqt thought is gone. It is a reqlly sweet little hotel with very helpful staff. They try really hard to help you in every way. The hotel is located in a very central location. You can walk to saint sophia cathedral, golden gate and maidan in under 10 minutes.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Very good location. Poor service. Girl at reception was not very herlpful for more info for the city to eat something. No real lobby. No other facilities next to the room. Rooms are nice. Just only one bed. Bathroom is nice.

Breaskfast is served in the room. Just one choice for breakfast instead of more. Then you have to pay more.
Weird situation. We'll see tomorrow what outs going to be like.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2018

A cozy hotel, with very friendly and helpful staff. The location is great and it's easy to get around; the rooms are quiet, comfortable, and have all necessary things. The breakfast isn't big but is tasty. I had a very enjoyable experience and would be happy to return!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business