All reviews the executive lounge park kitchen diamond member great hotel botanical gardens high tech fantastic stay other hotels modern hotel five star hotel business trip room was spacious opera house lobby bar metro station city centre kyiv
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great property, very new and clean. Luxurious in every way. Slightly overpriced, considering other nearly luxury properties for much less money. The hotel feels abandoned sometimes with very few guests. My guess would be that price and the war in Ukraine is keeping people away.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hassan_Ragab_Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendation on TripAdvisor.

I'm very happy to see that you enjoyed your experience at Hilton Kyiv. You stayed with us during the Easter season probably that is why you found the hotel with not many guests. With regards to the prices, I assure you that we conduct regular competition checks within the 5 star international brand chain hotels in Kyiv and our prices come up very competitive within the market.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

General manager

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This Hilton Hotel has to be a 5*! Everything is taken care of with so much care, it is a real pleasure to stay there. It is located across the botanical garden and close to the center. The rooms are very pleasant and the bathroom was wonderful with both a shower and a bathtub. We felt pampered and extremely well taken care of:)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Soiz2015,

Thank you for taking the time to share your absolutely fantastic review and recommendation of our hotel.

At Hilton Kyiv the comfort and satisfaction of our guests is our utmost priority. Thus, it is truly wonderful to hear that you found the service rendered by my colleagues, the room and the hotel amenities to have exceed your expectations.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel. The staff were so courteous and professional. At breakfast, My coat and bag were always taken from me and hung up beside me. Lovely touch.
Foyer has the wow factor. Bed was comfortable and room was warm.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Hassan_Ragab_Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Stella C,

Thank you very much for your comments. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass on your kind comments to all members of our team, which I know will act as a great motivator.
I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back with us at Hilton Kyiv.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

This trip was amazing. This hotel is extremely luxurious, the staff attends to your every need. When we arrived as a group, the check in was a little slow, but not terrible. The breakfast is a huge spread! Really nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hassan_Ragab_Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear Natasha B,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to hear that everything was to your satisfaction and I hope that sometime in the near future we might have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel for another great experience.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Absolutely loved this hotel. The rooms, the service, everything was just perfect. Breakfast is amazing, there is so much choice that you don't know what to get. I ate dinner here twice, and the food was perfect. Don't forget to try the desserts. A must stay, right next to a beautiful church and wonderful park.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Hassan_Ragab_Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recommendation on TripAdvisor.

I'm very happy to see that you enjoyed your experience at Hilton Kyiv, from service provided by our staff to the rooms, food and location.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we are looking forward to host you again during your next visit to Kyiv.