All reviews buffet line express my gratitude podil district great hotel andrew's descent ironing board great business business trip perfect stay breakfast buffet quiet street special thanks the hotel staff long weekend business hotel ukrainian food quiet hotel
Reviewed June 24, 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Timur B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Reviewed June 21, 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Timur B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

The main reasons why I highly recommend staying in Radisson Hotel Podil:
Good location close to the city center, friendly and helpful staff, excellent service, clean rooms, delicious food and really great coffee in restaurant.
Overall it is very nice hotel and I will advise all my Colleagues to stay here as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear _GMaryna,

I am grateful for your wonderful feedback in regards to your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil and I do value your recommendations.
It is rewarding to read your gentle comments and to know about your outstanding attitude to our property. Moreover, I will be honored to pass your response onto the team showing that facilities and services provided earned your appreciation.
We are looking forward to your returning to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil in the near future.

Best regards,
Timur Babaev,
Front Office & Reservations Manager

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Radisson Blue Podil Hotel

is the best service

- the solution of any guest's problems

- always friendly staff

- Perfect purity

Special respect to Catherine! She comes out of any situation, always ready to help and gives answers to all the questions. If I were an auditor, you would have a platinum reward!

So: if the hotel colors the stars, then your hotel is the staff!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Timur B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear Инна Г,

I would like to express our gratitude for your loyalty to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil and taking the time to review us!
For me it is rewarding to read your fabulous comments dedicated to efforts of our staff in providing high level of service to our guests. Moreover, it will be my great pleasure to share your feedback with Catherina and the entire team to show that their exceptional attitude is noticed and much appreciated.
We will be honored to welcome you again to our property in the near future.

Best regards,