All reviews buffet line podil district great hotel business trip rooms are modern hotel is located breakfast buffet late check quiet street perfect stay special thanks the hotel staff hotel bar junior suite air conditioning city centre kyiv
Reviewed October 13, 2018

Podil is close to the centre, with the hotel in residential looking area, with a big square and happening area just behind. Clean hotel, helpful staff, English speaking. Breakfast like anywhere in Europe.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Timur B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear ybanga,

Thank you for your kind feedback provided to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil on TripAdvisor.
We were happy to have you with us during your visit to Kyiv and it is my pleasure to read that you enjoyed the area and our hotel services. Moreover, I honored to learn you found our hotel team helpful and noticed their efforts.
We will be looking forward to meeting you again at our property in the near future.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Modern hotel offering good and clean accommodation in a trendy area. Agree with the comment of hangar2012 on the bizarre transparent bathroom wall although not a problem for me as I was alone this trip. Service and staff is very mixed from the enthusiastic to the utterly disinterested but this is typical of the Ukraine. For the business traveller, the one aspect that needs urgent improvement is the poor Wifi speeds.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Timur B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear ranger12017,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.
Our team values your opinion and it is great to learn that you consider our property as a worthy place for accommodation. Moreover, I appreciate your pointing my attention to the Internet improvements and rest assured your remark is already taken into consideration.
We will be looking forward to having another opportunity to welcome you at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Just up the road from the Golden Gate, the city centre is early walkable. Extremely helpful staff (I was actually working in the hotel). Clean rooms, good wifi, good food. A good place from which to explore the city.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Timur B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Dear DMI1970,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your pleasant experience of staying in Kyiv.
It is great to know that you enjoyed your visit and provided services met your expectations. Meanwhile, I do believe that your kind words would be much appreciated by our colleagues from Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv, our sister’s property, located on Yaroslaviv Val St, 22, which I suppose you were accommodated upon your trip to our city.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

I’m not an expert in family of Radisson Blu hotels ( visited several hotels in Germany and Holland, only ). However, using the hotel system you expect to meet the certain standard of accommodation and service all around the world. Radisson Blu Podil is clean hotel with well comfortable rooms. It has very good location in recently renovated building in historical part of the city few steps from the
pedestrian zone. Unfortunately, the staff ( reception desk, breakfast hall is unfriendly and does not will to be effective and useful ). We travelled with our friends and trey were surprised by transparent big window between the room and bathroom ( we have the similar room with roller-blind on bathroom’s window ). So, the lady of reception told there is not a problem to have the clear view of toilet and shower cabin from the room ( could you imagine the night visit to the toilet when you illuminate the whole room from the bathroom ). On Friday and Saturday night the hotel bar was not in operation and lady on reception told us – there is not a problem, also. She was not able to explain what is wrong with the bar. The staff on breakfast had a problem to say “ Good morning” or “Hello”.
I got impression some people there are not from the Radisson Blu system. The whole organization and training of front desk staff have a great room for improvement. Due to above the hotel does not provide the “relaxing mood”. It’s good from short stay in business trip.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear hangar2012,

I am thankful for your time taken to share your review.
I am sorry to find out that our team did not manage to earn your trust and provide services making your stay indeed memorable.
We constantly strive to provide an exceptional guests’ experience and therefore I appreciate your pointing my attention to the occured concerns. Rest assured all remarks provided will be taken into consideration and furhter staff trainings will be implemented for service improvement.
Nevertheless, I truly believe you had pleasant time in Kyiv and we will have another opportunity to greet you at our hotel.

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I recently had a business trip to Kiev and the hotel was great. Spacious room, very clean and premium details. Amazing toiletries. I also took the breakfast which was lovely - soo many options of hot and cold and traditional dishes. The staff was very helpful. I would stay here again and recomemend it to my friends!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Timur B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear Oana_a_b,

Thank you for your recommendations of the Radisson Blu Hotel Kyiv Podil and sharing your impressions with other travelers on TripAdvisor.
We are honored to read your review and to be aware of your great time spent with us. In addition, I will be happy to pass your kind words in regards to wide breakfast selection, comfortable room conditions and helpful work attitude onto the staff.
We will be looking forward to your returning to our property!