US$117
US$81
US$64
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$112
  • Pool
US$137
US$89
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$60
US$57
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2015

We have some mixed feelings of this place, due to some payment unclarities.

Because we were arriving in Managua at 7pm, we did an online booking the day before. We booked a room for 24 dollars and we agreed to a creditcard deposit of €5,73. Leaving a remaining of €18,27.

At the moment of payment in the hotel, we had to pay 630 cordobas, which the lady told us was an equivalent of $23,70. I told her we had already paid a deposit, which she agreed upon. But then she told me some things in spanish, which I (with hindsight) misinterpreted. Because I understood the deposit was cancelled, and I had to pay the full som now, the 630 cordobas or $23,70. But a day later it appeared that the deposit was not cancelled, the amount theytook from my creditcard was another €10,56.

I had some e-mail correspondence about it, and it appears they had a crazy € to $ rate, and therefore for them €18,27=$23,70=630 cordobas. And when you book online, they add extra costs (managament fee $3 and taxes) to your booking. Making the total deposit way higher than you think!

After my e-mail correspondence, they've inmediately adapted the prices on their website, to adjust for the normal $ to € rate, so I am glad to see that. Buf I still would advise you to book by phone/e-mail, and not through the online booking, which cost me 10€ extra!

About the room itself: very big, fairly clean, but hundreds of tiny ants came out of a hole in the bathroom (not a big problem though). Owners are friendly and even gave ons a sort of breakfast package to go when we left at 5am. They we're helpful in calling a taxi for us, and responded to my questions about the money-issues quickly.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2015

It was my second stay there. We arrived in the evening and had an early flight the next morning. Rooms are just fine, beds comfortable, internet working, free water. A mall not far to grab a bite to eat. It is also possible to leave the luggage there (as to Corn Island there is a weight restriction) safely. WOuld stay there again when in transit in Managua. Nice hosts.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2015

Nicaragua Guesthouse is a friendly guesthouse close to the airport of Managua (15-20 minutes depending on traffic). The rooms are basic but clean. A tasty continental breakfast with fruit. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2015 via mobile

First, we struggled a bit to find the place but once you find it, the sweet lady greets you with a cold bottle of water. The room is pretty standard but clean with a fan and a tv. The lady was really helpful and arranged us a transportation to the airport. As we were leaving early in the morning (4am) she even prepared us a breakfast to-go. It was unexpected and appreciated. Would recommend for a short stay/transit in Managua. If you have time to kill, there is a big mall five minutes walk.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles-Hugo B
Reviewed February 17, 2015 via mobile

We stayed there one night after our arrive on Nicaragua. The room is simple but clean and okay. The Breakfast is good and included. The persons are friendly and helpful. The price is okay for Managua.
It is a little bit loud but i think its everywhere the same in this City.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends