All reviews santo domingo galleria mall lake view modern mall made to order eggs rooms are modern included breakfast is excellent hotel sitting area nice facility business traveler perfect stay the location is perfect the hotel staff enjoyed my stay will stay there again walking distance
Reviewed September 25, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 2 years. I really love the fact that the rooms are large, beds are comfortable, staff is kind and speak English, the breakfast is amazing, and the location cannot be beat. You can walk directly across a walkway to the galleria smile and enjoy a wide variety of restaurants and shopping. We usually go there when we are having our car work done because we don’t need a vehicle because everything is so close and within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hyatt Place M, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Stacy S

Thank you very much for your review of your most recent visit to our hotel.

We love to know that you always choose us as your hotel during your visit to the city, and that we always offer you a wonderful experience.

We are also happy that you feel very safe in our hotel and around.

We hope you visit us soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2018

This hotel is very clean, the people are very friendly. The room are very clear and very spacious. I love the breakfast on this hotel, good fresh fruits, great variety of food on the breakfast. the hotel is very central of everything.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Raimen D

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment on your most recent visit to our hotel.

We love to know that you enjoyed our breakfast every day we try to improve it for each of our guests.

Hopefully we can see you soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Breakfast is great at this hotel. Loved their homemade yogurt and natural fruit juices. Complimentary shampoo and conditioner is good quality. Definitely recommend it. I forgot my toothpaste and they supplied one for free.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hyatt Place M, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Trail257262

We love knowing that we gave you a wonderful stay.

knowing that you enjoyed our breakfast we are glad to know that we are able to provide everything you need to make your stay a very pleasant experience.

Hopefully we can see you soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

I booked a room at for two adults and one child for a certain price and when we arrived at the Hyatt I was charged extra $23.00 dollars for each extra person.
Then the next day I called a friend over so he could come and visit me and hang out at the pool for a bit, so when he got to the hotel some dude that works there asked my friend for his identification and wanted to charge me for having him over for a swim.
As for the room it reminded me more of a Holiday Inn Express.
As for the location it is located behind a mall and at night it is very noisy because of the loud music everywhere.
In conclusion I give this place 1/2 a star, not even 1 star.
because of their hidden charges and noisy location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nikka R
Hyatt Place M, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear Nikka R

Thank you very much for your time in letting us know your comments in reference to your most recent visit to our hotel.

We deeply regret the inconveniences that you presented during your stay. let me explain you that when a child is over 12 years of age, the additional charge per person applies for $ 20 plus taxes.

One of our policies also, each person entering the hotel must be identified with the goal of the safety of all our guests. And the pool rules is exclusive for guest registered at the hotel.

If you think that we are like a Holiday Inn Express, it is because we are the express category of hyatt hotels and we are of select services.

We apologize if you consider that we have hidden charges, but we always inform our guests when there is something that is not included in the rate before arriving at the hotel.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Hyatt , you can always expect the best from this hotel , but Hyatt Tegucigalpa hotel and it’s staff go beyond and farther to make your stay not only amazing but if not to make you feel at home.
The reception staff is more then catering to all your needs and extremely helpful ! Never have a I had a bad experience , and to me this is one of the best Hyatt’s I have visited.
Everyone one at reception is worth mentioning and will update with names !
The bar staff and bartenders , fast , friendly and no doubt they great with me and guest !
I can’t leave out , one special person , she is the best ! Victoria ;)
She is one person that will go out of her way to make everything perfect to your request and stays ... Victoria thank you for making my stays always the best !
Highly recommended and thank you to all the amazing staff at the Tegucigalpa Hyatt !
See you soon !

Stayed: July 2018
Hyatt Place M, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Managua, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear aquatica-sameer

Thank you very much for your time in giving us your opinion about your most recent visit to our hotel in Tegucigalpa.

We are very happy to know that our brother hotel offered you a wonderful stay.

We have shared your comments with the tegucigalpa staff and they will gladly mention the people who gave you a memorable experience.

Regards,