“Best iced tea ever.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2018

I know you're supposed to sample the local food when in a foreign country but that can reveal some unpleasant surprises. So we decided to go to an old reliable--TGI Friday's. The food was good but the iced tea was excellent. It was served with lime instead of lemon, and I think I have found a new favorite drink. I haven't eaten in a Friday's for a long time in the US to be able to compare prices, but these prices were a bit high. Service was good but we waited forever to get the check and I finally had to ask for it.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

The food is normal, nothing special, but the bartenders are very kindless, help you with the options, always are looking if you need more, excelent customer service in Panama

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I like TGIF. However this one could use a little deodorizing for one thing. A restaurant shouldn't smell like anything but food. The service is pretty good. A little slow for my taste. The food is good, and the selection is good. There are many good restaurants in the are that this Fridays is in, so sometimes this is my second, or third choice.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017

We made several visits and became familiar to the staff! Very friendly, patient and helpful. We took full advantage of the happy hour Mojitos which did not disappoint and enjoyed everything we tried off the menu.
Several times we met friends here who also commented on the great service and food.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Yes, spoiled Americans do like a break from unfamiliar food once in awhile while enjoying new sites and sounds. Even at this familiar American icon however, you still need to ask for your bill.

Date of visit: March 2017