Holiday Inn Panama Canal
Best Western Plus Panama Zen Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$60
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$59
US$112
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$54
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Panama City Downtown(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Hilton Garden Inn Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$63
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
US$232
Bookit.com
All reviewsmiraflores lockspanama canalmilitary basealbrook mallwatching shipshuge shipsdomestic airportfifth floorminute taxi ridesmall poolenjoyed my stayroom safecomfortable hotellocation was perfecthotel is locatedspent a weekvery pleasant stay
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

A good hotel right next to the Panama Canal. Food ok but a little limited.
Staff super friendly both in the restaurant and reception.
Check out staff on my departure was super attentive and efficient. Unfortunately I can’t remember their name

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ArangoD1, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Panama Canal, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will make sure to share your review with our staff to keep them motivated with such positive comment. We hope you visit us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

The staff are absolutely wonderful at this hotel, they are attentive and very welcoming and kind. The only reason to book this hotel is to be near the Panama Canal. If the rooms had balconies this would have significantly been rated higher for me. Having a drink by the window watching ships pass by just is not the same without a balcony. The pool area is very small, and gets packed with just a few families. The breakfast buffet offers plenty variety of North American and Panamanian food.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ArangoD1, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Panama Canal, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to hear that our staff give the best service they can and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding the balcony, the hotels do not have them due to security of our guests. However, we will still take your review to the administration for future changes. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your breakfast at our Ship View restaurant. We hope you visit us again.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

nice place to stay. Very convenient, close to Miraflores locks.

Good service from Heyle in the reception.

Clean rooms, with necessary supplies to make stay pleasent. Breakfast good with different options

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
ArangoD1, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Panama Canal, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you so much for your review namaya11. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will make sure to share your review with Heyle so she can continue to be motivated to give the best service possible to our guests. We hope you visit us again.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I requested transportation from the airport to the hotel. It was never provided, I mentioned the incident at the reception and never received a response from the manager (until the day I left, as I requested again to speak to the manager)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArangoD1, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Panama Canal, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for your review Dani21RC. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with us. We are truly ashamed. I know it s no excuse, we just hope you can give us a second chance to serve you the right way that should be done from the first.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I spent a month at this boutique hotel near the City of Knowledge. The hotel staff is warm, friendly, helpful, and efficient. Reception staff was very responsive to my needs and always willing to help me with non hotel- related issues. The room was comfortable and large. The water at the hotel is safe. Breakfast buffet is excellent. The restaurant staff was always willing to provide me with extra service and options. The restaurant and room service food was great. I am returning for another month stay, and I look forward to my visit. Thank you all for a relaxing home away form home.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the canal view from the sixth floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
ArangoD1, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Panama Canal, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you so much for your beautiful words Webbe. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to see you again.