This hotel looks ordinary from the outside, but the interior design is great.
As others have said the rooms and public areas are very well designed and cool. The glass wall between the bathroom and the bedroom was, in part challenging - I was travelling with my teenage son! However, we managed.
The restaurant and bar, although open to the lobby a great space to chill out at the end of the day. I liked the breakfast service. The staff were only too happy to help out, once we understood each other.
The front desk and concierge staff were not very helpful. Perhaps it was a language issue, I have no spanish. Every time I asked for directions or assistance, the result was unfortunate. When asked for ideas for a wet Sunday, the response was stay indoors!
I liked the design of the hotel. Would I stay there again? Probably not. 5.5/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City