1,099 results
All reviews front desk platinum suite great hotel the club lounge spg status avenida balboa la posta casco viejo view of the water cinta costera alfredo business hotel the pacific ocean pool deck room was large central location old city
Reviewed August 8, 2018

We had a room with seaview and a delicious dinner and breakfast in the Meridien hotel.
The front desk personel was very kind. The hotel is located in the center of the city close to the sea. We had a dinner 8n the hotel. It was delicious. Fantastic seafood!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jandereizer
David C, QA at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Dear Mr. Jandereizer.

Thanks for your comments, these help us to improve every day.
all our hosts love the hotel services and rooms, I see that you were not the exception.
I wait for your next visit to Panama to select us again.

Kind regards
David Còrdoba

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I recently checked in at Hotel Le Meridien Panama City. The front desk staff are exceptional and excellent! I was served by David, whom later was pointed out by other front desk staff that he is the manager. David and his staff were able to attend to the details of my requests, and make my stay at the hotel very comfortable and enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bernard C
David C, Quality Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Mr. Bernard C

Yes, we have best hotel front desk because you are the best guest ever.

Thank you for stay with us and welcome to the marriott hotels family.

kind regards
David Córdoba

Reviewed July 11, 2018

I confirmed my trip 9 days prior to my arrival and I was not disappointed! I booked a car from the airport to the hotel and the staff who assisted in arranging were very responsive. The hotel is very clean and spacious. I am loyal to SPG (I know it's a Marriott now but I loved Starwood)

Ferdinando, the overnight gentleman who checked me in on 7/5 and staff at the restaurant for breakfast were fantastic!

Thank you again! :)

Denise
Miami, FL USA

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
David C, Quality Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear Mrs. Denise.

Our staff is fantastic because you are a fantastic guest as well.

Thank you for SPG-Marriott loyalty, we really apreciate it and this is one of the reasons we work every day.

He hope see you again for your next visit in Panama city.

Warm regards.
David Cordoba

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This hotel is very conveniently located and the staff is superb. I had spoken with Ferdinando prior to arrival for some information and confirmation of my booking and the reply was very adequate and fast. Upon arrival (18th of June in afternoon) the ladies on duty at Front Office were very friendly and efficient and even provided an upgrade for me and my friends. All bar staff, pool service and front desk employees were absolutely of great assistance. We travelled further to Colombia afterwards, but it has been an amazing stay. Oh...and the view from the rooms is stunning!

Room Tip: ocean side / city view - 116/117
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thomas K

Dear Mr. Thomas.

Great start for great guest.

Ferdinando our concierge specialist is happy to read your wonderful feedback also all the front desk team, Specially Angie from the front desk who took care of each of your request.

Thank you for stay with us at Le Meridien Panamá.

Kind regards
David Córdoba

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Great trip. They take care of SPG members. The hotel was great and the room was awesome and extremely clean and comfortable. Antonio and Angie were awesome staff members who exceeded our expectations.

Thanks Le Meredian.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
David C, Quality Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear Marques B.

You got a great trip because you are a great guest.

Antonio and Angie are joy for your comments, all the team really apreciaty it.

We work for exceeded the expectations of each our guest during their stay in Panama city and of course in our hotel Le Meridien Panama.

Again thank you for stay with us your loyalty for us is the most important thing.

David Cordoba