Posada Casa Real
bedfinder
US$464
US$232
Bookit.com
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
US$164
Bookit.com
US$207
US$179
  • Beachfront
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
US$152
  • Restaurant
US$109
US$89
US$169
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We stayed twice at the Posada Casa Real, because we felt so welcome the first time that we returned after a week. The rooms are nice, clean and the personel is really amazingly friendly. The breakfast ist nice and changes every day. The Hotel is near the Multiplaza Mall, with Restaurants and a Cinema and to the Center it is olny around USD 5 for a Taxi. All in all a really nice place to stay in Panama-City.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This place is located in safe area.Staff, Sonia, Jesly, where very friendly. They did served different meal every morning and it was good. Multiplaza(Mall) is near by as well as supermarket. Around 7:30, where breakfast is served, each morning hummingbird would appear. Where is beautiful garden in Casa Real, where you can enjoy reading a book or have some seco. Casa Real you rock!
Best regards from Florida

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I booked on line and never really sure what to expect...
Sonia and Jesly our new "friends" were extremly helpful and always availlable to answer guestions. breakfast was always tasty. location was good, taxis's cheap...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank tandrtravellots
Reviewed 26 December 2011

We only stayed here for one night - we came in late and left very early. The rooms were really clean, and the staff extremely helpful and welcoming. Casa Real arranged a taxi for us and even knocked on our door at 4:30 am to make sure we were up (with a smile on her face, too!). If you're looking for a reasonably priced hotel located centrally in Panama City - this is your place.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nakedape13
Reviewed 4 September 2011

We stayed 4 nights at Posada Casa Real in August 2011, and I have no complaints about the stay. There was a variety of food, and it tasted good. I especially enjoyed my cafe con leche (with the chocolate swirl), and the fresh fruit. The shower had a lot of power, and hot/cold water as appropriate. There is a little fridge with some cold beverages, and you pay when you leave. There is a TV in every room that I saw. The people who run the house are very friendly, and very prompt with any assistance. I would suggest bringing a Spanish/English translation book if you speak English only, as very limited English is spoken. I didn't go outside to hang around, so I cannot comment on what that was like. There is a very big, high-end mall within a few short minutes of walking distance. It has some very nice restaurants inside of it. (I.e. Beni Hana's and a steakhouse, for example.) The only suggestion I could make to the business would be to maybe put something in the shower to make it less slippery. Thank you for a great stay. If I come back to Panama City, I would not hesitate to book another stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family