1,527 results
All reviews ginger restaurant house car brio restaurant salvatore ferragamo diamond member luxury hotel beautiful hotel pool area ocean view junior suite room service rain shower sushi turn down service concierge desk the entire staff breakfast buffet
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We stayed for 5 nights. I found the rooms to be a bit small compared to other places we’ve stayed, but the accommodations were nice. We were there during the off season and the hotel is a little out of the way in the downtown area. We’re used to resorts with a little more traffic and activity. This place was a little quieter which took a little getting used to. We missed the people watching and hustle and bustle. My husband likes to talk to everyone and I like to just relax and observe folks from all over the world. We got a little of that which was nice.

Room service was fine. My husband enjoyed the pizza. The fries were great, but the ham sandwich was meh.. (I know it’s just a sandwich lol) we had dinner downstairs by the bar and that was also good. They forgot a few things and billed us for a second trip, but that was quickly corrected, which we appreciate.

The breakfast was included in our package, but there were a few things missing from the usual fair, and we had early excursions, so we only ate there once. We like to see a wider variety of fruit and pastries, muffins, biscuits, pancakes.. The omelettes were very good and you get to choose exactly how much of each item you’d like to have, but they we’re only made with mozzarella. I would have preferred more choice there. The staff was fantastic though, and we were happy to see them at dinner as well.

We booked using a great discount from my husband’s company at work. I wanted to use a credit card benefit to ask for a room upgrade upon arrival, but there is only one double bed option room type.. no other double room to upgrade to. That was a little disappointing, as we both are more comfortable in our own beds.. snoring and such. But the room was till quite nice. The bathroom especially was a bit small. We usually stay at Ritz Carlton’s and are used to expansive space... other than that it was great. A huge shower and shower head that drops from the ceiling.. nice.

There was construction around the corner from the building which made moving around in traffic and by foot a little terse. There were some nice food spots steps from the hotel and I took a 45 minute walk (avoiding construction after the first walk). The area felt relatively safe.

I was hoping for a few places to shop for snacks and incidentals and a gift store, but the gift store closed about a year ago. Would have been great to pick up a few souvenirs, but I had to remind myself it was the downtown district, not a Caribbean resort. =)

The pool area was very nice. We would enjoy it more during a less rainy season. We arrived at the front end of the rainy season, but the pool area is very appealing.

Overall we found it quite lovely. The staff was gracious and extremely helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shopgirl729
Reviewed August 11, 2018

This is a good hotel with very stylish rooms which were spotlessly clean. Complimenarty Internet was fine. Staff were very attentive and service was good other than in the pool area where only one staff member was assigned. Don't eat dinner there. The food is pretentious and overpriced. Plus the atmosphere is poor.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Waldorf Astoria Panama is amazing, this is the second time we stay there and we absolutely love it! Rooms are clean, elegant and they have the best customer service starting from the concierge. It’s close to the main Blv.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Hotel tries to offer a professional Walford Level service. Staff is good. Rooms are getting old, internet and USB inlets don't work as expected. Breakfast is well served, good variety except that coffee from the espresso machine is not an option, (don't know why). There's a Hotel car service, though need to be lucky to use it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Reviewed August 8, 2018

This hotel was great, the food was nice, the rooms were good, stayed here with my gf after spending 9 days in remote areas without tubs, or other nice stuff, so good to have a treat for a day. We are coming back in March of19' and will stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple