My family stayed 5 nights in the so-called "old tower". We had multiple issues during our stay. The biggest complaint is the unresponsive, slow, and non-existing service. The reception staff is not interested in making the guest stay happy. They either don't respond or respond very slowly once you complain a lot. We had to switch rooms due to non-working a/c after spending a lot of time enduring their weak attempts to fix it. The new room had a non-working dryer which they spent a lot of time on before wheeling in another one. The hotel lost hot water for an extended period of time one day. There is very poor lighting in rooms and in general the furnishings are old and poorly maintained. The positives are the size of the rooms, location, the gym, and the pool. However, we would not recommend this hotel given our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City