All reviews de ville small hotel rooms are large breakfast room comfortable bed high rise fresh fruit central location city calle receptionist casino furnishings bathrobes uber
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We had a confirmed reservation here, as well as confirmed airport pick-up, coming in at 12:30AM. We arrived on time and no driver showed up. We taxied to the hotel and were told at 1:45AM that there were no rooms left. I had confirmed two days prior our reservation and late night (early morning) pick-up, so they knew when we were arriving.

If you want to be sure you have a room in Panama City, do not reserve at the Hotel DeVille.

Room tip: Not at the Hotel DeVille.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LeslieInCA
Reviewed March 22, 2018

The hotel is centrally located and the staff was helpful. I was allowed to check in 2 hours early and the guy working at night was really good and had a lot of information. My room was large and pretty quiet, the bed was really comfortable, and there were good cable channels. A few negatives - The room description listed a washer/dryer and bathrobes. I didn't have either. The wifi is open (not secure). Also, the hotel seems a little old. Overall my stay was good.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Smells bad. Not very clean. Old (not characrerwise). Several broken things in the room ( tv, curtains, torn sheets).Breakfast is not impressive. Staff a bit aloof. There are way better options in town for the same price. I won't be back

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Icegabe
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was fully booked when we arrived despite that fact we booked in advance and paid in full.

The system on TripAdvisor did not reflect this and allowed us to book and pay. We missed an event we planned on attending because we had to book a new hotel. Terrible service. Will never book anything through TripAdvisor again.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank Hadi C
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Good location, 20 min from the airport and close to many amenities. Uber will take you anywhere in the ciy. The rooms are large and clean, good/hot water pressure. All the furniture are vintage and the bedding super clean and comfortable. Wifi works perfectly with strong signal. Breakfast is basic but decent with fresh fruit, juice, coffee and breads. The front desk people are really nice and helpful. They even helped me call (cash) uber when I lost my wallet earlier in the day (not in the hotel). I just wish the carpet were replaced to get rid of the old musty smell.

I hear people complain, but what do you expect, the rates are very reasonable. I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017