Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$98
Free cancellation until 21-06-26
US$108
Free cancellation until 21-06-26
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Expedia.comUS$98
PricelineUS$116
eDreamsUS$108
1,482 results
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle swim up bar tocumen airport an early flight no elevator shuttle service pool area beautiful pool an overnight stay sushi bar breakfast buffet first floor air conditioner paintball casino panama
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019

I stayed here twice a few months ago (just writing this now because I've spent a while disputing it with the hotel manager who now stopped responding to me altogether). First time was fine it seemed like a pretty nice hotel. when I was coming back for one night before leaving Panama, I went to the desk they pulled up my reservation and asked for my card (I had already paid online for the night, but I assume they were checking the numbers etc.) Then they gave me my room number and I went to that room which had no furniture, no paint, and in some parts no drywall. I came back and asked what the Hell, so they gave me a new room number, I went to that room , which was already inhabited by SOMEONE ELSE. I came back again and finally a manager got me a real room (but not the kind I paid for either!). I left and the next day back in the states I was reviewing my spending and saw that I had been charged for the night i stayed at this hotel again (even though I already paid and had a ridiculous time getting my room).
I emailed customer support, who said they needed to review it. They then claimed they did not over charge me so I had to send them a bank statement, which clearly shows me being charged for the same room on two desperate occasions and wrote me back in very broken English that they didn't think it happened! When I asked them to reopen the case because they were clearly wrong, they stopped responding to me entirely, I don't know what to do know it looks like they are gonna get away with taking my money.
Do not stay here! The shuttle is convenient and I liked the H2O bar, but not worth $115 extra, mixed up bookings, and unhelpful complaint staff.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Hailey M
RiandeHoteles, reservas at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Dear Hailey M

I understand I make 2 reservations in July of the year 2018 in our hotel, where I report the same problem about a double charge the check and it is closed.

it was shown that this did not happen, I would like to help you with this case you can send it to this email int.websales@riandehoteles.net I hope all the information to help you.

Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Decent hotel just a few miles from PTY. Free shuttle to/from airport every half hour - upon arrival, just step outside, cross over to island and wait at area 4/5 (hotel shuttles). Rooms are spacious and clean - only complaint I had is that I was unable to summon up any hot water for my shower either of the two times I stayed here. Grounds are nicely landscaped, with very nice pool and hot tub (the latter was quite cool, actually- though not a big deal in such a hot and humid climate). There is also a small gym in far back area. I had a pleasant dinner outside near the poolside bar, and breakfast in the indoor restaurant area was fine albeit not extravagant (good coffee, scrambled eggs, yogurt, fresh pineapple and papaya, etc). All in all a good bet if you want to/need to spend the night near the airport.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank brocdog

Dear brocdog,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us your comment, we are pleased to know that we cover your expectations giving you a pleasant experience during your visit, we are also happy to know that I enjoy our little oasis located in Panama, thanks to this comment we realize that the work what we are doing is bearing fruit.

We will share your comment with our collaborators to continue improving every day, in this way we hope to receive you in a new visit to our hotel.

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

My room was outdated, bed wasn’t really comfortable.. i think is overpriced for what they offer as facility.. nice pool, nice staff, great shuttle. Of you have a lay over and dont really wanna go to the city, i thinks this place is very convenient.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear layover,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comment, it will be sent to our management team and we will take action on it, in this way we hope to receive it in a new visit to our hotel.

Reviewed February 26, 2019

Although the hotel itself is nice, I do not recommend this hotel. They charged me for both my room and someone else's. I contacted them and tried to get it cleared up but they kept insisting that both charges were mine. I contacted my credit card company and they contacted the hotel. The "proof" that the hotel provided clearly shows that the other charge belonged to someone else with a different credit card number. The hotel somehow put that other person's charge on my card and have refused to remove it. I am so incredibly frustrated by all of this so I highly recommend that you avoid this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MDMomTravels
RiandeHoteles, reservas at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Dear MDMomTravels,

Reviewed February 19, 2019

The reason to stay at this hotel is because it is literally less than 5 minutes to the airport and there is a free shuttle. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The pool was nice but jammed with people. The food was ok with a good breakfast buffet. The chief disadvantage is that it is very far from everything else so it is not a good choice for any sightseeing in and around Panama City.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the pool side so you have an outdoor sitting area
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RiandeHoteles, reservas at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2019

Dear BrooklynTraveler4,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us your comment, we are pleased to know that we cover your expectations giving you a pleasant experience during your visit, we are also happy to know that I enjoy our little oasis located in Panama, thanks to this com-ment we realize that the work what we are doing is bearing fruit.