“Staying at the correct place where you feel at home!”

Courtyard Panama at Multiplaza Mall
Ranked #21 of 115 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Staff treat you like family and they make meeting your needs their priority.
I stay at hotels all over the world over 200 nights a year and wish all other hotels regardless of the price will make you feel as comfortable as the Marriott Courtyard Multiplaza.

Room Tip: Yes. Well earned.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ramon C
Floribeth G, Director General at Courtyard Panama at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Ramon
Particularly I appreciate your great comments of our service. I will share your comments with the team. Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.
Regads, Floribeth Gutierrez / General Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here twice, it’s so convenient being right next to the mall so we could just go over and eat/shop with no hassle of being in traffic. Staff is friendly and helpful.. they have a little shop next to reception for basic things and personal hygiene products! The pool was a bit to small for us and requires more umbrellas for the sun!room was a good size for 4 people with tons of luggage... housekeeping always did an amazing job daily!!!!! They also have a self service laundry on the 4th floor, just ask reception for some soap! Will definitely stay here again when we come to panama again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa V

Dear Lisa
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. Particularly I appreciate your nice comments of our good service and staff was very helpful. I will share your comments with them. Once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. It is only with your insight that we can continuously improve.
Regards, Floribeth Gutierrez / General Manager

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Wheter you are in Panama for business, shopping regardless of the lenght of your stay, this is a very good choice
Ample rooms, next to the best mall in Panama city, transportation options at the hotel door, very safe area, etc, etc
You can’t really go wrong by chosing this hotel. It is certainly not Panama’s finest or most luxurious, but it is a very good value for the price you pay.
Book it without hesitation

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Christian S

Dear Christian S
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience in your stay with us. Thinking about the comfort our customers all rooms have a coffee maker, minibar, safety box, ironing board and iron, hair dryer and alarm clock.
Regards, Floribeth Gutierrez / General Manager

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We have always enjoyed our stay at this Courtyard. It is very convenient to the Torres de las Americas office building where we bank and have business meetings. We have stayed at this hotel 3 times. It is nice to have the hotel as part of the Multiplaza Mall complex which gives us access to upscale shopping and a great selection of restaurants. The last two times, however, we have had to change rooms, once because of an air conditioner which stopped working, and the second time due to a filtration system issue. These things can happen. The staff was very supportive and helpful during these two episodes and I mention them not only because of the understanding service and support, but because the hotel is putting forth a great effort to keep the facility in great shape and it is evidence of management's commitment to keep the hotel comfortable and enjoyable for the guests. We will stay there again in upcoming business trips in 2018.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank dleach01

Dear Dleach01
Regards, Floribeth Gutierrez/GM

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

October 4, 2017

To whom it may concern:

My name is Niki E. Nightingale and I was a guest at the Courtyard, Marriott in Panama City Panama in September 2017. I was honored to have met your wonderful staff since they offered me outstanding customer service. I want to start by commending the hotel’s Manager, Ms. Katiuska Harrys, Ms. Ashley, Ms. Laiza, Charles Price, Steven Ashby and the entire front desk staff. I must also mention the restaurant’s Manager Mr. Julio and his staff, listed as follows:

-Anthony
-Juan Rondon
-Manuel Moreira
-Jose Luis
-Viviana Campos
-Jose Pereira and bar tender Mr. Milton.

A special thank you to Chef Mr. Nicolas Prager and his staff for the culinary expertise and delicious dishes. Continued success and keep up the extraordinary work and commitment to making all your guests feel right at home.

Abundant and infinite blessings,

Niki E. Nightingale

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nikinightingale

Dear Nikinightingale
Thank you for your kind comment. We are very fortunate to have so many positive reviews here on TripAdvisor and I am glad that you had a wonderful stay with us, , particularly the quality of service of our staff. I will make sure to share your comments with all our team. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

Best regards, Floribeth and Team Courtyard Marriott Multiplaza

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful 9 day stay at this hotel. Located adjacent to the Multiplaza Mall you couldn’t ask for a better more accessible location. Surrounded by restaurants, bars, shopping and just minutes away from Casco Viejo, Cinta Marina, the causeway and many more attractions.

The best part of the hotel though is the wonderful people that work here. I was really impressed by the level of hospitality offered at this property. From the front desk team, to our bartender( Dominican gentleman) to our favorite server ever( Luis Franco) who made our breakfast every morning a true pleasure.

I will certainly come back and plan to recommend this hotel to all my friends visiting Panamá.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tapas26

Dear Tapas26
Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many positive reviews here on TripAdvisor and I am glad that you had a wonderful stay with us, particularly the quality of service of our staff. I will make sure to share your comments with all our team
Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!
Best regards, Floribeth Gutierrez / GM

Reviewed 6 October 2017

the customer service received was nothing short excellent. It was my first time staying at the hotel and i really enjoy my stay. My check-in was good staff was helpful answer my question very well. The reservation agents were very accommodating---MS Moore and Mr. Marvin. My room was very nice and i love the view that was given to me.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shaneeza_algue

Dear Shaneeza_algue
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.
I feel very happy that your experience was pleasurable. We felt overjoyed when we received a positive survey based on our effort. I will share your nice comments with the staff.
Again, thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. We will be happy to welcome you in your next trip to Panama.
Regards Floribeth Gutierrez / GM